BY LIPTON

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Lipton TB Southern Sweet Family 22ct

Shawna S.
Willis, KS
This is a MUST in our household. I love how easy it is to make, especially since the boyfriend drinks it constantly.
Isabella F.
Esparto, CA
This is a really great sweet tea I love it. For me I add extra sugar to make it sweet. On top of that it gets 5stars.
Leah A.
Secretary, MD
I love making my own tea for my family and I. It’s a bit pricey for a box of this tea but it’s still well worth it.
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
This is the only kind of tea my family drinks, we actually just made some tonight. It is a daily thing at my house.
🖤Becca🖤 H.
Foster
Love me some sweet tea. Lipton has been in my family for a long time. It’s the only tea we serve 90% of the time.
Whitehouse N.
We love all the options. Especially making fresh sweet tea. Great for those hot days. By the pool or at the beach
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
Being from the South i love a ice cold glass of sweet tea, and Lipton Southern Sweet Family is my go to brand.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
These are the only tea bags I ever use! They are amazing and make great tea easily. I highly recommend these
Brandi M.
The best. We are so glad we found this tea. Southern sweet. It says it in the name.Tastes AMAZING. I love it
Vanna J.
Spartanburg
I’m from the South and these are perfect for making sweet tea for your family to enjoy. The perfect amount.