BY LIPTON

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Lipton TB Southern Sweet Family 22ct

Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
Absolutely perfect for a hot summers day! We used to brew our own and add our own sugar but these have the perfect 'real southern tea' amount!  We will continue to buy again and again. Nothing better than som fresh brewed tea in the fridge to cool you down!
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Cold brew tea is the best thing since sliced bread! So much easier than boiling water! And it taste just as good as any tea! We only by cold brew. You just throw the bags in the pitcher and fill with water and throw in the fridge!
Destiny D.
Tomball, TX
I use this to make my sweet tea! My family loves it as do I. We always have to have sweet tea around and this is definitely the best. Super affordable, and has a great taste. I'm constantly buying this product!
Callie O.
seminole,FL
My family goes through tea like it’s going out of style, I brew my own and this is the only kind I really like anymore, I don’t buy pre made because it cost more and this is better
Blake N.
Springfield, MO
Both my mom and mother in law use this team it is always extremely refreshing and easy to use and make. You also get a lot of team for the price so you can end up making a lot of tea out of this box.
allison s.
Tallahassee, FL
Ima southern girl and I have been dringing lipton sweet tea since I was a young girls..and theres no other ive tried thats better...sweet tea is southern hospitality!!!!
Brooke F.
This is great for anyone who loves sweet tea, you get to decide how heavy you want the tea and how sweet. You can make a single glass or a whole gallon depending on your needs. I would recommend this to everyone.
Olivia V.
Being in the south, we love sweet tea! This tea is perfect for Ice Tea. We make a large batch for large family dinners like thanksgiving and Christmas. Its perfect even with out sugar added. You can get it from most grocery stores.
There is only one good sweet tea brand and that is this! Hand downs the best tea. My family has only used Lipton for over 10 years now. I can usually tell if someone isn't using Lipton for sweet tea. It is just the right amount of strength in each glass.
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
Boy I'm southern, do I really need to say anything else? Ain't gonna go to no home in the south and not see em brewin up that liptons and adding a whole bag of sugar to it, and baby I ain't complaining.