BY LIPTON #93 in Tea

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Lipton TB Southern Sweet Family 22ct

ruby s.
El empaque tiene muchas bolsitas , conserva muy bien su sabor dentro de las bolsitas aún después de aver sido abierta la caja , rinde para toda una barrita de 1 litro , sabor muy rico
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I love this tea, it is my absolute favorite. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It's also not bitter like some of the other teas I have tried. It is the only tea that I will buy now.
Lindsay H.
Charleston , WV
In our home sweet tea is a staple. Its what we call our "house wine". Its a MUST. ANd we are very picky about sweet tea. We only use lipton! And the cold brew is a favorite of mine.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I really like this tea I love that it can be Made really fast I love that it’s a southern type taste it’s really amazing to me and I will be buying again my family loves it
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
My family loves the good southern sweet tea and Lipton’s is perfect for make that. No other tea makes the most perfect combination with sugar that creates sweet tea. It’s not expensive either!
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a great product, I really like it. I will continue using this product. I think that the price is in a good range and affordable. I would highly suggest this product to other friends and family. :)
Christina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Being from the south it is always important to have Sweet Tea around and while it's expected that you make your own, this Lipton Southern Sweet Tea takes all the hard work out of it. The flavor is delicious and it has the perfect amount of sweetness!
Femke W.
Ede, Gelderland
i love their iced tea, hot or cold it's perfect to drink every day. it's probably one of my favorite teas. they are afforadable and i drink it pretty much on a daily basis, good flavor is there and i would definitely recommend this tea to others.
Sabrina W.
Brooklyn, NY
The best tea to drink hot or cold.
I'm not really picky when it comes to tea cause I am a tea freak.... but after trying Lipton for the first time I immediately got addicted and it's now the only tea I've been drinking for two years now.... I even drink it without sweetener (sugar) and it still taste just as amazing
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
Absolutely perfect for a hot summers day! We used to brew our own and add our own sugar but these have the perfect 'real southern tea' amount!  We will continue to buy again and again. Nothing better than som fresh brewed tea in the fridge to cool you down!