BY LIPTON

Lipton Sweet Iced Tea is great tasting. Inspired by the tradition of Lipton Iced Tea, it's the perfect drink for your active lifestyle and an outstanding on-the-go refresher. Lipton Sweet Iced Tea blends real sugar and purified stevia leaf extract to its classic iced black tea blend for an exceptional iced tea taste. Enjoy Lipton iced tea as the perfect addition to any of your meals. It’s naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of our iced tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day.

Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
I normally buy the bags of Lipton sweet tea so that I can make sun tea and then I will add fruits such as peach or raspberry to give it that extra amount of flavor! It’s not too sweet and gives you that southern taste everyone is searching for!
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
Delicious and so convenient. You can find this at any store near you for a great price and it’s so flavorful. My personal favorite of the teas available not much to improve on and I buy it pretty frequently. Love it!
Irene G.
Lutz, FL
Ever since a friend of mine introduced me to the amazing taste of home brewd Lipton sweet tea, I’ve been hooked! I actually drink it everyday! I get the Lipton tea bags and brew my own tea, and then make sweet tea out of it in a jug. It’s so refreshing! I’ve tried to use other kinds of teas to do so, but there is just something special about the taste of home brewed Lipton sweet iced tea.
RaeLynn M.
Being in the south, we go through alot if sweet tea and this brand is the go to for Sun tea. Always affordable, but during heat waves, expect for this brand to be gone off the shelf
Amber R.
Morgantown
Lipton is the only brand of tea my family will drink. It is always on our grocery list. It has the best flavor out of any other brand of tea. If we go somewhere and get tea we can always tell if it is Lipton.
bella g.
Severna park, MD
Perfect for summer time. Great with mint and lemon even better with lots of sugar. Can you tell from my reviews but I might like sugar? Green tea wasn't an option but their green tea is very good.
Mary K.
Greenwood , SC
I actually love this tea. I grew up in New Jersey and it’s a taste of home. I currently live in South Carolina and they drink sweet tea . Packaging is classic. I recommend this drink. It has a subtle taste of lemon which I love.
Savannah t.
Houston
I love that I get to do my own ice tea and that I can add as much or as little as I want and it still will taste great not to mention adding it to some cold water makes the taste last longer
Tammy C.
Belton
I keep ice tea for my son, he loves tea an I make sure I always have tea, an I grew up drinking Lipton tea so that's what I use an it must be good cause it goes fast around here
Jessica M.
I’ve bought this product before for a cookout we hosted at our home. It was ok, but not my favorite brand of tea. To me the taste seems a little bit off. However, my husband loves it. It’s one of his favorites!