Lipton® Sweet Tea uploaded by Christine P.

BY LIPTON #58 in Iced Tea

Description:

Lipton Sweet Iced Tea is great tasting. Inspired by the tradition of Lipton Iced Tea, it's the perfect drink for your active lifestyle and an outstanding on-the-go refresher. Lipton Sweet Iced Tea blends real sugar and purified stevia leaf extract to its classic iced black tea blend for an exceptional iced tea taste. Enjoy Lipton iced tea as the perfect addition to any of your meals. Its naturally tasty and refreshing. Dont just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of our iced tea. Its the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day.

Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Black Tea, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Purified Stevia Leaf Extract, Calcium Disodium EDTA (to Protect Flavor).

• Would this be similar to McDonald's sweet tea or no? If n...2 Answers
  • Decided to try this tea the other day since it was a litt...3 Answers
Monica M.
Lauderhill, FL
Yum I love this iced tea keeps me refreshed and has a nice flavor it’s very inexpensive so i can purchase it often . No improvements needed and it totally met my expectation I would recommend to people who are on the go and need something refreshing .
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this tea, it’s a bit stronger then other teas I’ve tasted, I dilute it a bit with water, and it taste amazing. You can find this at like Walmart or the supermarket, it’s sometimes difficult to find but hey if you find it, it’s worth the try!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I prefer the peach version just because I like that little extra hint of flavor in it. But if you aren’t a peach fan then this one is still really good. Super cheap at the gas station or store and has great flavor.
Sierra N.
Campbellsburg, IN
Lipton is my go to for sweet tea. No tea tastes just like lipton. I remember when i was a child my grandma would make sun tea with Lipton tea bags and nothing was better tasting nor more refreshing then that tea 😍
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
Good tea. I like to brew my own usually but if you want a quick tea, grab this stuff. Tastes fresh and great on a hot day. Has just the right amount of sweetness, too! Not too over powering. It’s a good one!
Stina T.
Novato
The Lipton Sweet Tea has a strange starchy taste to it. I’ve attempted to drink this product a few times after buying a pack and keep running into a starchy taste, may be a fake sugar content, that leaves my throat feeling scratched.
Tinkki E.
Raise up on this tea. When my parents didn't want us drinking soda we would drink the Lipton iced tea and when we were sick we had hot Lipton tea with herbs, lemon and honey to heal our bodies.
Mariah M.
Walker, LA
I am from the south, when i say sweet tea, I love it super sweet like we make it. This tea is good, but not sweet enough for my liking. Also if it’s not super fresh, it has a weird taste
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
i love sweet tea and i love this sweet tea, it is a little on the sweet side which is how i like but if it’s too sweet for you just pour over ice and let it water down a little
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
When I was in college I could drink 3 of this every day. I don’t have it so often now but it still good when I do it. In my personal opinion this is the best ice tea out there
Justin G.
Ormond Beach, FL
Decided to try this tea the other day since it was a little cheaper than the others I normally buy. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed. I think I still prefer the pure leaf brand but this is a very good and cheaper alternative.
Rose B.
Nashville
Would this be similar to McDonald's sweet tea or no? If not. Do you like this?!