BY LIPTON

Nabisco.
Chips ahoy!
Real chocolate chip cookies.
4 cookies.
12 packs. see more...

• Decided to try this tea the other day since it was a little cheap...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather S.
Berwyn
Foodie Expert
I love my tea!!! I always buy the big jugs to keep me in stock haha. My kids also love it so much!!! I'm definitely a repeat consumer, the taste is great, sometimes it's a little to sugary but other then that it's great! I also reccomend buying the green tea with honey. Also another favorite of mine and my kids.
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
Foodie Expert
My kids favorite ice tea...My children love love love this drink it's so refreshing and it's it's not to sweet. We always buy different flavors when we go grocery shopping.. excellent product... it's always a must to have at home
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
Foodie Expert
I always buy Lipton. Sometimes it can leave a bitter taste in your mouth but I still drink it by the glassful. Great to make Long Island iced teas or mixing any other drink with it. You can also warm it and add honey.
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my family's all time favorite! We also buy the lemon Lipton sweet iced tea and we make it literally every day! Well technically I'm the one who makes it every 4 hours because that's when it usually gone!
Shameka W.
Star City, AR
Very good drink. This drink is thirst quenching and is the best brand available. It was exactly what I expected in flavor. It is affordable and worth the $$. I would buy again and recommend to others!!
Jamie M.
Sorrento, LA
Foodie Expert
Being from Louisiana, sweet tea is a big part of our life. This tea has a nice sweet flavor and is great on Ice on a hot summer day. The price is affordable and it quenches your thirst like only sweet tea can!
Crystal F.
701 Myrtle Elliott Circle, Apt. 5, Sault Saint Marie Michigan
Foodie Expert
This is a great dunk . I really hits the spot when u are wanting something . I love this and my family dose swell . It sweet and soothing . Dosent coat an outrageous price either .
Shauna C.
Oceanside , CA
Foodie Expert
The Lipton brand sweet tea has the perfect amount of sweetness in it compared to others who are extremely overpowering. The packaging is nice and convenient. I would buy this sweet tea again and I would recommend it to everyone I know!
Michaella S.
Foodie Expert
After a long long day,the best thing to do at night is to have a cup of coffee to relax.the lipton tea gives you an amazing opportunaty to taste the world's most tasty tea.
Mallorie S.
Livingston, LA
This tea is always in my house! When I am craving a refreshing beverage, I always reach for this delicious tea by Lipton. Sweet enough to be sweet tea, but not so sweet you can't drink. It's the perfect blend!
Justin G.
Ormond Beach, FL
Decided to try this tea the other day since it was a little cheaper than the others I normally buy. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed. I think I still prefer the pure leaf brand but this is a very good and cheaper alternative.