BY LIPTON

Nabisco.
Chips ahoy!
Real chocolate chip cookies.
4 cookies.
12 packs. see more...

• Decided to try this tea the other day since it was a little cheap...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Foodie Expert
Love me some great sweet tea, now this isn't how mama makes it but it dang sure is a close second. It doesn't have the fake sugar taste like most brands and really does taste like southern sweet tea. I usually pick it up for family gathering and cook outs and no one ever complains that it taste weird.
Regina B.
Regina B.
My mom got me hooked to Lupton and I love how they save you the hassle with there sweet tea.Its the perfect amount of sweet and Greta for and sweet tea drinkers like me.
Tristyn G.
Tristyn G.
Marathon, TX
I love sweet tea and this has to be my favorite tea of all time. I buy this tea about every two weeks because it is so good
Paula J.
Paula J.
Lake City
this brand it really good. great value and price. the packaging is perfect. nothing to change about it.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Berwyn
Foodie Expert
I love my tea!!! I always buy the big jugs to keep me in stock haha. My kids also love it so much!!! I'm definitely a repeat consumer, the taste is great, sometimes it's a little to sugary but other then that it's great! I also reccomend buying the green tea with honey. Also another favorite of mine and my kids.
Lorrain A.
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
Foodie Expert
My kids favorite ice tea...My children love love love this drink it's so refreshing and it's it's not to sweet. We always buy different flavors when we go grocery shopping.. excellent product... it's always a must to have at home
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
Foodie Expert
I always buy Lipton. Sometimes it can leave a bitter taste in your mouth but I still drink it by the glassful. Great to make Long Island iced teas or mixing any other drink with it. You can also warm it and add honey.
Ana A.
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my family's all time favorite! We also buy the lemon Lipton sweet iced tea and we make it literally every day! Well technically I'm the one who makes it every 4 hours because that's when it usually gone!
Shameka W.
Shameka W.
Star City, AR
Very good drink. This drink is thirst quenching and is the best brand available. It was exactly what I expected in flavor. It is affordable and worth the $$. I would buy again and recommend to others!!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sorrento, LA
Foodie Expert
Being from Louisiana, sweet tea is a big part of our life. This tea has a nice sweet flavor and is great on Ice on a hot summer day. The price is affordable and it quenches your thirst like only sweet tea can!
Justin G.
Justin G.
Ormond Beach, FL
Decided to try this tea the other day since it was a little cheaper than the others I normally buy. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed. I think I still prefer the pure leaf brand but this is a very good and cheaper alternative.