BY LIPTON

Enjoy the icy refreshment of Lipton® Iced Sweet Tea, made from young tea leaves and cane sugar.

Rene O.
Pickens, SC
These k-cups are perfect for a now-and-then glass of sweet tea, but weren't as sweet as I was hoping. I grew up used to a certain flavor so it kind of threw me off. But it is still pretty good. For those not used to super sweet tea, I think this would be a great buy.
Beautylife N.
These K-Cup tea packs are so easy to use and the tea comes out with the same great flavor as always. I have always used lipton for hot tea options but my husband enjoys drinking the cold tea. I definetly recommend this brand of tea.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
Lipton is a family favorite! We always use their tea and never will change. Definitely something that will continue to be added to our grocery list. I love the taste of their sweet tea and always will!
maria r.
Columbus, OH
Love these sweet tea k cups. I can make a glass anytime without worrying about making to much when I just want one glass. Love the taste, its not bitter like some or have a lemony taste like others .
Jennifer S.
Austin , TX
I CAN NOT live without this product. I use this at least twice a day. I like to make it with 10 oz and it lasts longer. It's still plenty sweet for me. I buy this weekly and my kids love it too!
Linda O.
Hobbs, NM
This is honestly the only tea me and my family personally love!! The quality is amazing, it's easy to brew, its genuine good tea. Always our number 1 go to!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I love Lipton sweet tea bags! It's so much cheaper than buying the bottles and gallons, and you get to add as much sugar as you want! Lol
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Didn't really like the taste of the sweetener used in these k-cups. So I'll be sticking to bagged tea to add my own sweetener.
Alicia A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love the taste and love that is iced tea. I like it mostly for those summer days when I'm thirsty and helps.
Lyric B.
Caney, KS
Just the right amount of sweetness! Easy and simple when I'm on the go I pop one in my Kuerig and I'm off!