Lipton Sweet Iced Tea uploaded by Christine P.

BY LIPTON #17 in Iced Tea

Lipton Sweet Iced Tea: Refreshment comes in many flavors Visit liptont.com Low sodium see more...

• Would this be similar to McDonald's sweet tea or no? If not. Do y...2 Answers
Alexis A.
Texarkana, AR
Great Tea!!!! During the summer this is great to drink especially when coming in from a hot day outside and your just wanting something cold, even during the winter at night this tea taste amazing even when it's warm!! Very relaxing and always seems to calm me down right before bed!
Tracy c.
Forks, WA
Liptton ice teas are full of flavor and taste greAT. Great year round, but themes nothing like a ice tea on a hot summer day. You can buy these almost anywhere.They are good priced. I will buy again and recommend to everyone who likes a cold crisp drink.
Monica M.
Lauderhill, FL
Yum I love this iced tea keeps me refreshed and has a nice flavor it’s very inexpensive so i can purchase it often . No improvements needed and it totally met my expectation I would recommend to people who are on the go and need something refreshing .
Grisel M.
Culver, OR
My absolute favorite iced tea with the right amount of sweetness it definitely meets my expectations, comes in a really nice skinny bottle I am a repeated user and I would definitely buy this again and recommend to everyone!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I prefer the peach version just because I like that little extra hint of flavor in it. But if you aren’t a peach fan then this one is still really good. Super cheap at the gas station or store and has great flavor.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I dont prefer this over the actual tea but this isn't a bad choice of ice tea. It is thirst quenching when it is cool,especially when it is cool. Not too sweet at least to me its just right.
Mariah M.
Walker, LA
I am from the south, when i say sweet tea, I love it super sweet like we make it. This tea is good, but not sweet enough for my liking. Also if it’s not super fresh, it has a weird taste
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
When I was in college I could drink 3 of this every day. I don’t have it so often now but it still good when I do it. In my personal opinion this is the best ice tea out there
Daneaja G.
Shalimar
Lipton tea is always my go to tea. I like the flavor of the tea and the price. Lipton tea isn’t very expensive but also taste good. I buy my tea normally in store at Publix. I can always find it easily.Lipton Sweet Iced Tea
Regina M.
This tea is good for a hot, summer day. Price point is just right. The combination of the lemon and tea is perfect. From time to time it can be a little too sweet but nothing a little water can’t fix. Drinking this ice cold is perfect as well. I’d recommend for a bbq day!
Rose B.
Nashville
Would this be similar to McDonald's sweet tea or no? If not. Do you like this?!