BY GENERIC

Lipton Superfruit Acai, Dragonfruit & Melon Green Tea: 100mg tea flavonoids per serving Rainforest Alliance certified Kosher 16 oz see more...

Lipton Superfruit Acai
  • "This flavor of green tea is really good as long as you add decent amount of sugar to it." in 1 review
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Foodie Expert
The Lipton Green Tea Superfruit Acai Dragonfruit and Melon is so good to me. I had just bought this recently with the other Lipton green tea flavors I had bought. I got this in decaffeinated because I try my best to stay away from caffeinated drinks. I love to sip on this every day. I love the different flavors that Lipton makes for their green tea. I do drink other brands of green tea, but Lipton is my favorite brand. I do not add sugar to my tea. Sometime I drink my mother's sun tea when she adds sugar. When I make my own tea, I prefer not to add sugar. But people have different tastes. I would definitely recommend this tea and Lipton's other flavors of green tea.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Yum! I made a glass of ice tea with this yesterday and it was so good. It's was the first time I've tried it and I'm glad I made the purchase. I've been trying to find something comparable to the Starbucks strawberry acai refresher and this is a good substitute.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the tea flavors I like the most. Is sweet and you can add ice to have a refreshing beverage. I always add a few lime drops but that is optional.
kuku k.
kuku k.
Foodie Expert
I was not really a fan of Green Tea until I discovered this lipton tea! They are all really amazing and make a refreshing treat both hot or cold.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Foodie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY love the taste of this green tea. I like drinking it hot or cold and sometimes I'll add in some fresh mint leaves to ramp up the taste.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Perfectly blended antioxidized tea with refreshing fruit flavor! Natural to taste like its right out of the rainforest!
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Boone, NC
Foodie Expert
This flavor of green tea is really good as long as you add decent amount of sugar to it. It is a unique mix of flavors.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Foodie Expert
I love this blend, I haven't had any other tea with this taste! It's really great iced, but surprisingly I liked it warm too!
Love this tea!!! I love all the flavors, but this one is one of my favorite. So tasteful and sa wonderdul!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Greenville, TX
I didn't really care for the melon but info love green tea. It just wasn't meant for me.