BY GENERIC

Lipton Superfruit Acai, Dragonfruit & Melon Green Tea: 100mg tea flavonoids per serving Rainforest Alliance certified Kosher 16 oz see more...

Lipton Superfruit Acai
  • "This flavor of green tea is really good as long as you add decent amount of sugar to it." in 1 review
Holly F.
Yum! I made a glass of ice tea with this yesterday and it was so good. It's was the first time I've tried it and I'm glad I made the purchase. I've been trying to find something comparable to the Starbucks strawberry acai refresher and this is a good substitute.
Andrea T.
This is one of the tea flavors I like the most. Is sweet and you can add ice to have a refreshing beverage. I always add a few lime drops but that is optional.
kuku k.
I was not really a fan of Green Tea until I discovered this lipton tea! They are all really amazing and make a refreshing treat both hot or cold.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
The Lipton Green Tea Superfruit Acai Dragonfruit and Melon is so good to me. I had just bought this recently with the other Lipton green tea flavors I had bought. I got this in decaffeinated because I try my best to stay away from caffeinated drinks. I love to sip on this every day. I love the different flavors that Lipton makes for their green tea. I do drink other brands of green tea, but Lipton is my favorite brand. I do not add sugar to my tea. Sometime I drink my mother's sun tea when she adds sugar. When I make my own tea, I prefer not to add sugar. But people have different tastes. I would definitely recommend this tea and Lipton's other flavors of green tea.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Yummmmmmmmy. I've usually a Tazo or Yogi tea, but when I saw this flavor, I had to try it. I don't use any sweeteners and it tastes great. So good on your throat.
Christine P.
I ABSOLUTELY love the taste of this green tea. I like drinking it hot or cold and sometimes I'll add in some fresh mint leaves to ramp up the taste.
Karla C.
Life is better when you enjoy a green tea in the early morning reading a good book. Definitely love grean tea and Lipton is the best choice
Jessica W.
Perfectly blended antioxidized tea with refreshing fruit flavor! Natural to taste like its right out of the rainforest!
Samantha C.
Milton, WA
Tastes so good! The flavor is not too strong but just right. I drink this several times a day and just love it! Nothing bad to say about it.
Libina B.
Cocoa, FL
I lovvveeeee Green tea ... Love the Lipton peach tea. It is my favorite too. I drink tea several times a day and just like it ....