BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton’s expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton Iced Tea Liquid Mix with Peach flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family. Our Iced Tea Liquid Mixes are made from real tea leaves and flavors from natural sources, so the taste is always delicious and satisfying.

Lipton iced tea liquid mix is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is the perfect combination of sweetness and peach heaven. So don’t just default to the usual with your meals or in the afternoon. Enjoy the sweet, peach filled flavor taste of Lipton Peach Iced Tea Liquid Mix. A brilliant taste for a brighter day!

Lipton Iced Tea Liquid Mixes are the easiest way to prepare delicious and refreshing iced tea in just seconds. Just squeeze a little or a lot to customize the perfect glass of iced tea to your taste.

At Lipton we never compromise on quality. Only the best tea leaves go into our iced tea liquid mixes. All our tea leaves are sourced from around the world and expertly blended so you can enjoy a premium quality experience. You will reward yourself with the fresh, delicious taste that makes iced tea a great choice.

Tea Concentrate, Water, Black Tea Powder, Glycerin, Cane Sugar, Malic Acid And Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Malic Acid (Provides Tartness), Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Caramel Color (Contains Sulfites), Sucralose (Non-nutritive Sweetener), Carrot Juice (Color), Natural Flavor, Peach Juice Concentrate

Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
This product rocks! So easy to add a drop or two in a bottle of water and feel good about what you're drinking while enjoying the taste. It's a little expensive in my area compared to making your own brew at home.
Reilly S.
I am completely addicted to this tea. I keep it with me so whenever I want some sweet tea. The peach tea is delicious and I have boughten this product many times. I think everyone who enjoys sweet tea should try this product.
Marvelis T.
I love these liquid tea mixes. They are so so so much easier to use than the traditional powdered ones where you have to stir and stir and yet most of the mix stays at the bottom on the glass or container. This peach flavor is delicious!
Yanicia D.
I love using this while I'm a work or at home. It's affordable and it's great for adding a little flavor to your water. It meet my expectations and more. The taste is great I would definitely buy again
Valerie G.
Absolutely love this drink mix. I take this with me to work everyday. I love being able to control the amount I add into my water. Pre-packaged powders are always eithwr too strong or weak. I love that the liquid also mixes so much easier than powdered drink mixes.
Anna M.
London
For a liquid tea mix, I really liked this product. I would definitely buy it again or recommend to a friend. The amount is perfect for several pitchers, and also easy to make a single cup!
Carlee H.
I was very disappointed with this product. It is very hard to get the right amount of liquid into your drink to taste correct. No matter how much I put in it always seemed to taste watered down. This was my first time buying this product and I will not being purchasing it again.
Erica L.
Leechburg, PA
Love this product! Perfect to toss in my purse on my way to work. I love that I can add as much or as little as I want to my water. The peach flavor is my favorite and the Lipton brand tastes much better when compared to crystal lite.
Leiquetta F.
I absolutely am in love with this tea, I think I take it everywhere with me and the fact that it's under three dollars makes it even better especially for the amount you get. I'll definitely be buying again
Claudia P.
Miami Springs, FLORIDA
I love this tea. It is easy to carry everywhere and more in the summer you always feel like drinking. I travel with the whole summer and I was always cold, to drink it.