BY LIPTON

Take it easy with this refreshing decaffeinated green tea, blended with honey, strawberry and açai flavors.Delicious Tea Refreshment is Here! Lipton® Tea & Honey is a low calorie iced tea mix you can feel good about simply because it is made with real ingredients.

Ingredients: Honey Granules (Sugar, Honey), Malic Acid (Provides Tartness), Decaffeinated Green Tea Powder, Hibiscus Extract, Maltodextrin (Corn), Sucralose (Sweetener), Natural Flavor, Strawberry Juice Solids, Acai Juice Solids

Buy on Amazon
Zyla M.
Midland, TX
This was very yummy and useful for being on the go, I always get these while grocery shopping. I just wish there was a little more rather than just two that would be great! I would differently get again though!
Jennifer R.
Manchester, NH
I really enjoy these green tea packets. I most recently had to cut out caffiene, so these tasty drinks were my alternative to soda. They are healthy and packed with antioxidants. Its a great way to get your daily dose of water as well! They are very refreshing and I love taking them to the beach on a hot day.
Brianna L.
Crum
these are taste amazing !! maybe even better then Arizona !! it's like a piece of heaven fell from above and into your mouth. I definitely recommend . I put a little bit of sugar in mine to sweeten it up more and omg it's amazing!!
Samantha J.
Las Vegas
i absolutely love this brand of tea i always buy it it is really good and affordable anyone can buy it, it taste really good as well one of my favorites is green tea i drink it all the time sometimes ill even add ice to make it iced tea, 10/10 would recommend to others
Diana M.
Lipton tea is one of the best teas you can get in a store. You can drink it hot or cold, and it still tastes terrific. As a student, it is very dangerous for me to be on the go with hot tea, but with the option of cold tea I can be in a hurry without worries!
Amanda K.
Bowling Green, KY
Oh my goodness! A new favorite in my cupboard! I'm not one strong on all the green teas, but try so hard to find something I prefer, for the heathy options/benefits. I love it! I don't use a whole packet, I prefer to just dose a glass of water with half and use a paper clip to save the rest for round two!
McKenzie S.
Visalia, CA
I love these packets because i can just throw them in a water bottle and go. it went beyond my expectations. i dont think they could make this drink any better. it blows all the alternatives out of the water. i would buy again for sure. i recommend to everyone!
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
Not really liking the strawberry acai flavor. It's definitely OKAY I like the blueberry acai flavored one better. It is very affordable tho and I love Lipton. I wouldn't buy this flavor again but it's work a try!!!!
Yuliana A.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Very handy and convenient when you're on the go. Not my favorite flavored green tea, it's not bad but definitely not the best in the market. It's priced very well and it's easy to find at most major supermarkets
Salma C.
Rockville, MO
The lipton tea have a nice flavor, I usually buy it when I want to reduce the level of sugar (in
comparison with Coca Cola or brands like that).
I recomend it and I like the idea of
sell it on envelopes