BY LIPTON

Take it easy with this refreshing decaffeinated green tea, blended with honey, strawberry and açai flavors.

Honey Granules, Sugar, Honey, Malic Acid (Provides Tartness), Decaffeinated Green Tea Powder, Hibiscus Extract, Maltodextrin (Corn), Sucralose (Sweetener), Natural Flavor, Strawberry Juice Solids, Acai Juice Solids

Shannon H.
Branford, CT
I love iced tea but I was not a fan of this powder that you add to water. It tastes extremely unnatural and overly sweet. I think it should also be noted that I am not a fan of very sweet drinks, so my opinion may not reflect on how others enjoy this product! I myself wouldn't buy it again.
Anna B.
These packets are great for on the go and to throw in a lunch box or purse. The flavors are well mixed and delicious. These are packaged nice and are really affordable. I have bought these several times and will continue to buy these.
sydnee l.
i love this tea so much. it tastes so good and i have repurchased it multiple times. i recommend this product to everybody that likes tea. i love the fruity flavor because it add a perfect splash of taste to the tea.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite flavor. It's very refreshing. Not too sweet love the on the go packaging. I don't like hot tea so this easy on the go cold version is perfect. I would highly recommend this to anyone that likes green tea.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I found these on markdown and for the price they are great! The flavor was great, but it was also good diluted, and went along way. One thing I thought was nice was that it was decaf, which so many similar products on the market are not.
Laura S.
I really enjoy the convenience of these little packets. They work perfectly with almost every bottle of water (it helps to pour just a little out before adding the mix). Best of all, they can really satisfy a sweet tooth
Courtney C.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love love love. The flavor is amazing and perfect for decaf lovers like myself. Great for busy bees who are always on the go and don't want to spend $10 every time we want a tea.
Valerie N.
Rindge, NH
YES! This stuff is amazing, tastes so good and really refreshing. I would highly recommend it. The packing is super convenient and it's the best I have tried.
Hannah S.
San Antonio, TX
DELICOUS! This is by far one of my favorite teas, and I love tea :P I do recommend trying this tea which should be available at your local grocery store.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Super delicious. Helps you relax, get a head start on your day. You can even use this to make that secret Starbucks white strawberry drink.