BY LIPTON

Lipton Stirring Ceylon Tea is a gently rolled, traditional Black Tea. We've carefully selected the finest tea from Sri Lanka, the Pearl of the Indian Ocean, (formally Ceylon) to bring you an intense and uplifting taste. Our tea has a bright, lively and clear amber color and delivers an enticing aroma that will delight your senses.

For a full-bodied flavor, simply infuse your black tea bag for two to three minutes in hot water, until the tea is a deep and intense shade of amber.

You can brew it for longer (if you think you’re stronger), or add milk (if that’s your cup of tea). Lipton Stirring Ceylon Tea is conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags and contains 60mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz serving.

Black Tea
Tea Is Made From The Tea Plant Camellia Sinensis. There Are Four Major Categories Of Tea: White, Green, Oolong And Black. The Categories Refer To How Much A Tea Is Oxidized. Oxidation Is The Natural Process That Changes The Color And Flavor Of The Tea Leaf As It Is Exposed To Air. Black Tea Is The Tea That Is Fully Oxidized And Is Generally Stronger In Flavor Than The Other Teas. Black Tea's Flavor Depends On The Plant Varietal, Season Of Harvest, Soil, Elevation, Weather, Cultivation And Origin.

Martha O.
Bakersfield, CA
Lipton tea is my go to when sick I drink my tea in the morning and before going to sleep and believe me they make me feel so much better! When it is super hot I like to pour mine in a nice glass with ice and enjoy it while watching TV or reading book. Every flavor is delicious!
Erin J.
HOQUIAM, WA
This makes the best iced tea! And I love that you only have to use 4 bags to make a big hug of tea. Other brands you have to use a lot of tea bags. I love the taste and the consistency of this tea!
Influenster M.
I personally love Lipton tea so when this flavor came out of course i was sprinting to the grocery store. The flavor is great and they are also good for getting rid of eye bags
Lexie B.
Fayetteville, AR
Don't get me wrong... I love my iced tea but I also love making this hot tea with some boiling water! What I love about this is you can let it seep for however long you want - and it really gives you the chance to make your perfect tea
Janelle M.
Lakeside, CA
I liked this tea, I just happened to pick it up one day because I wanted to try something new. It was quite delicious! Not too pricy, good quantity as well! I wouldn't mind buying this again! And I would definitely tell someone to try it!
Amy M.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Lipton is such a classic brand, they never disappoint. I know every cup of tea will be great. I like my tea pretty plain, just a touch of sugar. I really like to taste the tea! I tell all my girlfriends to stick with Lipton!
Denise S.
I was at the market picking up some green tea, which I enjoy everyday. A little old lady who buying the Lipton Ceylon black tea, told me to buy it, that I wouldn't be sorry. I like it very much.
Mackenzie G.
Plymouth, NH
Love this stuff! I like to add sugar because i prefer a sweeter tea, and this stuff is so good. I have to grab a package every time i'm at the store because i go through it so quickly! I will definitely repurchase
Genesys M.
I've found that i love the black tea, with this product. When i hear black tea i dont imagine that can be so good. It wakes me up in the morning and its a must in my daily rutine.
I love this.
Brenda G.
I was recommended black tea for detox.
I found this in the tea ailes I choose this brand the ingridients were just as simple as i wanted not like other I read before 😩