BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Put a little sparkle in your day with Lipton Sparkling Green Teas! With the blend of green tea, delicious fruit flavors and sparkling water, Lipton Sparkling is packed full of naturally protective antioxidants to provide a healthy and refreshing treat!

• 16.9 fl oz
  • Low sodium

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Green Tea, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Phosphoric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (to Protect Flavor), Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor), Caramel Color, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Lisa H.
San Angelo, TX
So delicious and great tasting. I love these drinks so much! Very refreshing and the have great packaging. Bottles are very sturdy and don't crack easy. Was a very satisfying drink overall. I would highly recommend to other.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
Lipton Tea is the most amazing and affordable tea that I have come across. This is the brand tea the everyday lower and middle class families drink. I feel as if the tea is affordable and priced well. I would definitely recommend this tea to others.
Maegan M.
Morgan City
I really like the flavor of this brand of tea. It is not too sweet, it's just right.  It is low on carbs and really good for you. I would recommend this to anyone that's looking for a brand of tea to drink.
Christine M.
Boston
Great when I want something other than water. It is a bit pricey for a drink but they are convenient for on the go drinks. They are not too sugary tasting they have just enough flavor without being over powering.
Meghan L.
Plantation, FL
Bleh! I don't like any of Lipton's bottle tea. They have a strange sweetness to them, clearly not plain sugar. I also feel like they leave an odd matte like film on my teeth. Overall not a fan. This one the flavor taste syrupy.
Jen M.
I love flavored sparkling water and Lipton green trees. So, this drink was the best of both worlds. The raspberry flavor is sweet but not overpowering to the green tea. Add fizz and it's the perfect marriage!
Mona H.
Birmingham, AL
I really really love this tea!!! It´s best, when its really hot outside and you have that icecold tea. It´s very fruity with a special taste: Kiwi and strawberry in green tea. Not too sweet but sweet enough for me. I love that it is carbonated! Definately will buy this again!
Kaylee H.
GALLOWAY
Such a different yet yummy drink ! Good, healthier replacement of soda or juices. The strawberry kiwi flavor tastes more realistic than more artifical flavored teas. Great product
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I love this tea it's so refreshing I get these on a hot day and feel so refreshed green tea is so good for you and this is the only brand of green tea I can drink I highly recommend you try this
Alexis B.
burnham
Wasn't sure if I'd like these because I'm 100% dead set on only liking the original green tea and couldn't think it could be made any better, until I got one of these just out of curiosity now I'm currently in love with this and can't stop drinking it!