Lipton®  Sparkling Iced Tea Lemonade uploaded by Cindy D.

Lipton® Sparkling Iced Tea Lemonade

BY LIPTON

Lipton® Lemonade Sparkling Iced Tea.

Flavor with other natural flavors.

70 calories per can.

Lipton® Sparkling Iced Tea Lemonade
  • "It's not too sweet which is great, plus it's only 70 calories per can!" in 1 review
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I thought I would try these one day so I got them at the grocery store. I was not a fan of them. I learned that tea just should not be carbonated. It was a good taste but I couldn't get over the carbonation.
Sydney B.
Rolesville, NC
The sparkling ice tea lemonade is absolutely delicious. Anything sweet tea and lemonade is amazing but this one is great because both of the flavors are prominent and it's very refreshing. These are good to drink after a workout or when you just want to drink something very tasty.
Marianne D.
Grovetown, GA
If I wanted a soda I'd buy a soda. It's too similar to soda and I don't understand the product. Also way too pricey for the product. I would just buy a soda that is carbonated. I would not recommend to a friend!
Lizangela D.
Central Falls, RI
Lemonade never tasted so good. Lipton Sparkling Iced Tea Lemonade brings me back to my childhood. The Summer days you couldn't wait to have a nice cold Lemonade.
Cindy D.
I love this drink. It's my go-to beverage when I want a soda, but know that I shouldn't have one. This drink is affordable and tastes better than most sparking teas or water. I will definitely buy this drink again!
Emily M.
l still don't think these are very healthy for you but this is definitely a great alternative compared to sugary soda drinks. These are delicious and refreshing and give you a nice little afternoon boost instead of having an energy drink or coffee.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
A nice sparkling treat. Lipton is my tea brand. Lipton is very affordable and has a great taste . While I like the sparkling treat it can get a bit overwhelming. If I can't find plain iced tea I get this.
Holly S.
West Columbia , SC
Arnold Palmers are as American as you can get! Sweet tea and lemonade mixed? That's the best combination. Then add a sparkle of combination and this Lipton drink is a must have.
Thalia u.
Absolutely LOVE this!! I've never really like any of the Lipton products until I had this. It's not too sweet which is great, plus it's only 70 calories per can!!
Angel L.
I drink this myself and I thought it was absolutely delicious and yes I would repurchase if I could ever find it again in my local stores but it was really good