BY LIPTON

Description:

Put a little sparkle in your day with Lipton Sparkling Green Tea! With a blend of green tea, delicious fruit flavors and sparkling water, Lipton Sparkling is a refreshing treat!

Lipton Sparkling Diet Strawberry Kiwi Iced Tea:

• It's green tea's turn to sparkle
  • Visit liptont.com
  • Low sodium

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Green Tea, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Ascorbic Acid (to Protect Flavor), Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Pectin, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor), Caramel Color, Yellow 5, Blue 1

Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
You will never find my fridge without this drink green tea does so much for me and when i go a few days without drinking my body starts to feel it especially in my digestive system. I love that they carry a few different flavors for us daily green tea drinkers changing it up is always good
Lori N.
I love this product. I love green tea and this is a very tasty drink! I drank it a lot when I was giving up sodas and it satisfied my craving for carbonation.
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
Great flavor great price but the sweetener in it sometimes gives me a stomach ache. I love the way it taste but it's a hit or miss without makes me feel.
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
I love drinking lipton green tea there so good..i used to buy them a lot before,but i stopped i haven't had them for quiet awhilw now.
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
My mom used Lipton brand when I was growing up so thats I use I trust the brand the price is always good the taste never disappoint
Natalia C.
laporte , IN
I like this product. I enjoy tea and this beverage makes me love tea even more! I recommend this to people of all ages!
hope g.
Booneville , MS
I love this tea so much it has a really. Good flavor and doesn't leave a bitter taste behind like some tea brands
Jordan B.
Fayetteville, AR
Refreshing and delicious! So affordable and worth it. Certainly the drink I grab whenever I am parched.
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO
Bought these suckers without realizing they were sparking! YUCK! Do not want carbonated tea!
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
I usually don't like tea very much but this tea I actually do like it's a pleasant surprise