BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details

Put a little sparkle in your day with Lipton Sparkling Green Tea! With a blend of green tea, delicious fruit flavors and sparkling water, Lipton Sparkling is a refreshing treat!

Whitney A.
Madison, Wisconsin
Green tea is wonderful for your metabolism but unfortunately doesn't really have an addicting taste. The berries add the sweetness necessary to crave bottle after bottle. The best thing about it is the craving is entirely shameless because you know you're doing right by your body!
Chandler H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
The best green tea. I absolutely love it. It taste great and makes me feel good about what I'm drinking. It's definitely worth the cost, a little more pricey than other drinks but I would definitely buy it again
Maria I.
Bronx, Ny
Ive tried the regular green tea drink ive always loved it!!!!!taste great not so sweet its just right amount of sweetness for me love the packaging great value!!! I always buy the gallons every month!!
Morgan B.
If you want to have something other than water with a little flavor, I love this green tea. I've gotten this tea at Wal-Mart, several times now. I wish it came in a larger bottle! But it's still worth a try.
Maria Z.
Green tea has always been one of my favorites so I thought I would give the berry mix a try. I must say they were very good. The berry gives it a sweet taste. They are not to over powering in flavor.
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
These two drinks that are also super easy to pull up for a barbecue or a gathering or just sitting on your couch are you so good and have a wonderful flavor and the service is just wrapped I would definitely recommend these
Gothic P.
We really love green tea at our house. We usually get the original but this kind has a more sweet berry taste that is good when you want something a little different
Meleny T.
Bakersfield, CA
These teas are not only GREAT and tasty but also healthy try replacing this with soda to help I did that and to this day it works trust me it also has a rich flavor so good 😊 ✌🏻
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
Yum! Love this iced tea. It's such a great refreshing flavor! It is a tiny bit too sweet but it is still really delicious. I really like all of the Lipton green tea flavors. I always stock up my house with them :)
Megan T.
First off, I am NOT a tea drinker. I actually can't stand Tea. This however, is FANTASTIC! In Chicago we have Peach, Lemon, and Raspberry flavors. I cannot get enough of it. The carbonation and flavors are AWESOME!!! I will say they are best cold.