Lipton Southern Sweet Iced Tea Bags

null

Can this be made with cold water?
Does this product contain Sucralose or aspartame?
How sweet is this? Does it have a syrup taste?
Start your review of Lipton Southern Sweet Iced Tea Bags!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
I purchase this tea because one of my coworkers recommended this tea. This was the first time try omg the family tea and it was very convenient when marking tea for 8 people. I will continue to purchase this product.
Sonya G.
If you like sweet tea this is the tea for you to purchase, if u like it strong throw in 2 bags but if not just throw in a bag and run with it, simple to make, great great taste
callie W.
Science Hill, KY
I always enjoy that nice southern tea! And this hits the spot right on! always love ordering an ice sweet tea at restaurants and now I can get it at home! Very affordable and would definitely recommend it to all my friends!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,495 reviews
Lipton Southern Sweet Iced Tea Bags uploaded by Tonilynn R.
This has been a goldmine of a find for me. This box contains individually tea bags which can be placed in a water bottle or tall glass,then you fill it with cold water and steep. This product can be found under $4. I always have 2 boxes on hand at all times.
Faith H.
Benton, AR
I love how easy it is to make since you don’t have to add sugar or anything. Love the taste and the price of this product.
Angel  C.
Narrows, VA
Love this tea. One bag and it makes the whole gallon. The flavor is amazing, I bring to a light boil and steep it for 20 minutes. This product is perfect, it's not expensive.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Perfect for a hot summer day! One of my favorite iced teas to drink on a smoldering hot summer day in Oklahoma. No need to improve a perfectly good cup of tea. I would definitely buy this product over and over again
Alexandra H.
Clifton Hts, PA
This is the best tea hands down. 100% would recommend. It’s amazing. My favorite. Don’t even add anything to it. Only water and tea.
Candice C.
Franklin, GA
Great flavor. Tastes best in a glass of ice. Never had any issues with it. I purchase it often.
Tabbitha G.
Bainbridge, GA
Lipton has the best tea hands down. Flavor is one of a kind and has been a family favorite for a long time.