Lipton® Soup Secrets Ring-O-Noodle Mix

BY LIPTON

Lipton® Soup Secrets® Ring-O-Noodle with Real Chicken Broth. 2 pouches.

Lipton® Soup Secrets Ring-O-Noodle Mix
Christine G.
Jackson , NJ
My go to for when I am sick. Everyone knows that chicken soup heals the sick but when you are literally on the brink of death....this is the next best thing to homemade cure all
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I always make my kids this soup, especially when thier sick. They say it always makes them feel a little better. As a kid, my mom always did the same for me. Love how you can add ingredients and really enhance all the flavors. The broths my fav. Part!
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
OMG if I could ever find this, my life would be MADE!! When I was little I called this "circle soup" and then all of a sudden it was like they quit making it. I haven't been able to find it in at least 15 years, probably longer! :(
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
This is my favorite soup for when I am sick. It is so easy to make and is super affordable. All you have to do to prepare it is mix the packet with boiling water and you have soup. I am always very satisfied and it is the best!
Anna K.
Atlanta, GA
It's fun noodle soup! I like it) very easy to make and taste pretty good. I would say it not just meet my expectations but exceeded my expectations! I make this soup about twice a month and will buy it again!
Rose S.
Clinton, NJ
My daughter loves this soup! She takes it over my homemade lol but with a poached egg in it! Which makes it more of a healthier option.
Elizabeth U.
Brooklyn, NY
I like these soups for when I'm sick. I usually add chopped up carrots and potatoes and a dash of garlic to my soup for added flavor
Dena R.
I call this stuff my sick soup. It's perfect when I feel under the weather. It has great flavor, and is easy to eat.
brandie b.
Bowling Green, OH
This soup is pretty good, I always add fresh chicken and veggies to it to give it a little more flavor and goodies
Olivia G.
Glasgow, KY
Great flavor, love using this, its awesome stuff. Great for a party. This product is the bomb.com y'all