BY LIPTON #83 in Soup & Broth

Lipton® Soup Secrets® Noodle Soup with Real Chicken Broth.

Fun things to do! on back.

2 pouches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Foodie Expert
Really yummy! I especially like this soup for when I have a sore throat, or if I'm too sick to keep down chunky stuff. It has a really nice, strong flavor. I prefer this type of noodle over the standard types in chicken noodle soup. The only thing is, it isn't super filling as there's less in it. Sometimes I add an egg or frozen veggies.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of noodle soup! I had my wisdom teeth pulled out and pretty much lived off of the soup for a week. I I live by this soup when i'm sick or know that I won't be eating anything but soft foods. The broth is awesome and has the perfect amount of seasoning and the noodles are perfectly soft.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
I buy this almost every time i go grocery shopping, these are my favorite, I totally recommend it to anyone. They are really good and not too salty, also you can mix it with vegetables and it makes an awesome soup.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like lipton soup 🍜 it's taste good and it's good to eat when you're sick 😷 soup always makes me feel better especially this one. It's 50 calories and it brings two pouches in a box. Which is a good thing.
Linda H.
Linda H.
Park City, KS
My absolute favorite instant soup takes 4-6minutes to make it it's great for when you're sick or just craving chicken noodle soup. I usually make it with a chicken salad sandwich and my kids love it.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Foodie Expert
I love to buy these to use as a base for soup. I will eat it as is or add a few veggies to kick it up a notch. So hearty and delicious. Cheap too!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Foodie Expert
I love all of the Lipton Soups! They are easily made, dont take too much time, and are an easy on the go soup. You can put a pack in your purse, go to work, and have soup at the palm of your hands. Also, Its delicious! The price is pretty good! I like to make mine with less water to give it a stronger flavor, but to each their own. You can find this in any grocery store. Highly Recommend!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Orlando
I thought this soup was okay. I didn't like how small the noodles are. I prefer soup with larger noodles. It was good to eat with strep throats though, since it wasn't much to swallow. The flavor was okay. I could see this being a good base to add things to.
C M.
C M.
Foodie Expert
I always used to eat Mrs. grasses soup when I was sick, but they changed the recipe and it's not very good anymore. Now I eat this. I also like the extra noodle
Lupe H.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL
Foodie Expert
Delicious! I wish the noodles were a little bigger, but it has a lot of flavor. Good value as well. A bit too much sodium, so I'll eat these once in awhile.