BY LIPTON #80 in Soup & Broth

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipton® Soup Secrets® Noodle Soup with Real Chicken Broth.

Fun things to do! on back.

2 pouches.

Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I  have  tasted  this  Lupton  soup, and  it has a very  good  taste.  Specially  if I'm  sick and my body was something  simple  to eat. I  recommend  this  soup because  it's really  delicious  and  good  tasting.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
I love all of the Lipton Soups! They are easily made, dont take too much time, and are an easy on the go soup. You can put a pack in your purse, go to work, and have soup at the palm of your hands. Also, Its delicious! The price is pretty good! I like to make mine with less water to give it a stronger flavor, but to each their own. You can find this in any grocery store. Highly Recommend!
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like lipton soup 🍜 it's taste good and it's good to eat when you're sick 😷 soup always makes me feel better especially this one. It's 50 calories and it brings two pouches in a box. Which is a good thing.
Alessa P.
Fayetteville , NC
I love these. I love the flavor of the soup and the noodles. I don't really like waiting for this soup to cool down after cooking but it's worth it in the end. I would definitely recommend trying this soup.
Isis A.
When my kids are sick this is great. I buy with one with extra noodles. It's easy for them to eat and swallow. The taste is really good. It's our family go to chicken noodle soup when we are sick.
Lauren T.
Orlando
I thought this soup was okay. I didn't like how small the noodles are. I prefer soup with larger noodles. It was good to eat with strep throats though, since it wasn't much to swallow. The flavor was okay. I could see this being a good base to add things to.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down my favorite soup in the history of ever. When I was a kid it was all my mom could do to prevent me from eating it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. As an adult, I still eat it pretty often--at least 3-4 times a week. The flavor of the soup is just so rich. I honestly can't describe it. It's just perfect. 1 pouch easily makes a 36oz serving of soup (any more water and it will taste watery). Add two eggs while cooking, making it egg-drop soup, and you'll have yourself a real treat. Highly recommended!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Really yummy! I especially like this soup for when I have a sore throat, or if I'm too sick to keep down chunky stuff. It has a really nice, strong flavor. I prefer this type of noodle over the standard types in chicken noodle soup. The only thing is, it isn't super filling as there's less in it. Sometimes I add an egg or frozen veggies.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite brand of noodle soup! I had my wisdom teeth pulled out and pretty much lived off of the soup for a week. I I live by this soup when i'm sick or know that I won't be eating anything but soft foods. The broth is awesome and has the perfect amount of seasoning and the noodles are perfectly soft.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
While I have to agree with everyone who said this product is delicious, I also have to say that I feel like the servings need to be bigger. I had a hard time splitting the contents of one with another person. But, like I said, this stuff is delicious and it's truly "noodle soup" in that you get noodles in every spoonful!