BY LIPTON #81 in Soup & Broth

Lipton® Soup Secrets® Extra Noodle with Real Chicken Broth.
Serving suggestion.
2 pouches. see more...

Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Liptons extra noodle is my life saver when I am sick. I am currently getting over a sinus infection and have been eating so much of this! It's so much better than Ramen noodles. The best thing is you can just pop it in the microwave!
Cara B.
I love this soup. It's always in my pantry. I love pairing it with cheese & crackers lol I don't know why! It's so easy to cook and it is so tasty. I love the extra noodles. That's the best part. It cooks quickly which is a plus
Tina P.
I've always loved this soup as it reminds me of my childhood and what I'd eat when I was sick. It's simple no frills but the broth is delicious
Jessica P.
I always buy this brand, their soups are really good and not too salty which is great.
Azalea M.
My favorite soup. I only started eating and trying other soups when I turned 22 years old, and I'm on the verge of 25. Lipton taste the best, it's a simple recipe, very plain and delicious.
Karlee M.
A true godsend for broke college students. It beats the heck out of ramen noodles and is just as easy and quick to make. Nonetheless, can be found at most major supercenters. Have been eating this all throughout undergrad and intend to do so for many years to come. Would recommend.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my all time favorite soup especially when I'm not feeling good! My grandma used to make it for me when I was little. Its a little lacking on the noodle to broth ratio but what soup isn't to be honest. It's awesome for the price and you can find it at pretty much any grocery store.
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
This is the best when your tummy is not feeling good it helps a lot my daughters great taste great price I eat it with egg in it so good Lipton Soup Secrets Extra Noodle with Real Chicken Broth Soup - 2 CT
Cassandra C.
Whenever I'm sick I always find myself reaching for Lipton chicken noodle soup. I sometimes add cayenne pepper, paprika, dried parsley, copied potato and egg to the soup to make it a complete meal.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I have been using lipton soups forever! i especially am in love with this soup. first of all it has extra noodles! its got that savory chicken flavor and the broth is so good, especially when you don't feel well...i highly recommend this one, its packed full of noodles and so easy to fix when you are in a hurry!