BY LIPTON #62 in Soup & Broth

Relax and take a Lipton Soup Break. Lipton Soup Secrets Extra Noodle Soup is made with enriched noodles and real chicken broth. Brimming with extra noodles to satisfy your entire family's hunger, anytime of the day. Warm, soothing and satisfying.

Buy on Walmart
Denise W.
Astoria, NY
When I think of comfort food and my childhood, Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup with Extra Noodles come to mind. Such great chicken flavor and the soft little noodle just brings me back. I do make it with less water than instructed but I like it thicker. I've tried other store brands but nothing holds up to this classic.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my all time favorite soup especially when I'm not feeling good! My grandma used to make it for me when I was little. Its a little lacking on the noodle to broth ratio but what soup isn't to be honest. It's awesome for the price and you can find it at pretty much any grocery store.
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
This is the best when your tummy is not feeling good it helps a lot my daughters great taste great price I eat it with egg in it so good Lipton® Soup Secrets Extra Noodle Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth
Nikki N.
When I want to comfort food when I always think of his chicken soup. This is my favorite chicken soup that is in a box and is a dry mix. I love that you can make it on the stovetop or in the microwave and it just has a really good flavor and is a really good serving size
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
Whenever I'm sick I always find myself reaching for Lipton chicken noodle soup. I sometimes add cayenne pepper, paprika, dried parsley, copied potato and egg to the soup to make it a complete meal.
Azalea M.
My favorite soup. I only started eating and trying other soups when I turned 22 years old, and I'm on the verge of 25. Lipton taste the best, it's a simple recipe, very plain and delicious.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I have been using lipton soups forever! i especially am in love with this soup. first of all it has extra noodles! its got that savory chicken flavor and the broth is so good, especially when you don't feel well...i highly recommend this one, its packed full of noodles and so easy to fix when you are in a hurry!
Ashley G.
Lipton soups are a great pick-up only downside what have to be the amount of sodium each packet contains therefore, be mindful of how much water you're adding. I've always had Lipton soup as a kid, it is very filling and if I want to add a little spin on things I add in a cracked egg and one small potato cubed. Wooo, is that good! Give lipton soup a try If you haven't already and if you're feeling a little daring throw a cracked egg in a couple of minutes before its done :)
Krysta W.
These are my favorite! Each box comes with two packs of soup that only takes 3 minutes to make. This is perfect for when you're sick, or if you're just in the mood for soup! It makes the perfect quick snack. I like the extra noodle version so much better than the regular. Definitely recommend!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Liptons extra noodle is my life saver when I am sick. I am currently getting over a sinus infection and have been eating so much of this! It's so much better than Ramen noodles. The best thing is you can just pop it in the microwave!