BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Soups, Stews And Stocks at Target.com! Lipton Soup Secrets Extra Noodle Soup 4.9 oz

Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
I love having these stockpiled in the cabinet. It's such an easy lunch or dinner paired with grilled cheese and it's also not something that I buy that disappears immediately. So it's kind of that thing that I forget about until I'm like need to go grocery shopping stat and then oh yeah we got something delicious in the cabinet.
Myra B.
Flint
Great, fast on the go meal. Put in your favorite mug add hot water finish getting ready, grab your cup and go. Great item to have at home or to keep in your desk, locker, or purse. This makes for a fast easy and inexpensive lunch. This is also a good pick me up for when your feeling under the weather.
Janisa Q.
This is my families favorite soup in the winter or when we are sick. Not only does it taste great but the extra noodles make it even better. Another great thing about this product is it is a good price. It’s also very easy to make. Easier than Mac and cheese.
Taylor T.
Whenever anyone has the flu or a cold this is our go to soup. It helps me be able to breath better and the flavor isn't so over powering whenever I have a sore throat. I like how simple it is to make because when I am sick I have no motivation. It's also great to bring with you to work or school all you need it a cup and water and your set
Toria H.
Orlando, FL
I love this soup when I was growing up, I actually looked forward to being sick cause my mom would make this. I love this soup, sometimes I will use it as a base for my soup. And I love the extra noodles!
Courtney B.
Avondale, AZ
Best soup ever! My mother use to make this for me when I was younger whenever I was sick. Now that I'm adult I keep this stocked in my house not only for myself but for my kids as well.
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
Love this soup for cold weather and sickness! I always keep some in our cupboard. I’ve added carrots and celery to it and it is super yummy. I prefer it over any other chicken noodle soup. Love it!
miss Amy H.
My friends ate cereal, oatmeal, or grits everyday for breakfast. We ate Lipton soup everyday, and we were never sick and had a small waistline.
Xena J.
Pontiac, MI
I like the concept of extra noodles but the flavor of this js just.... Off. Like its really not that tasty even with all those extra noodles.
Cat W.
Lipton noodle soup is great. The salty chicken flavor will make any cold go away! Also sometimes we turn it into egg drop soup.