BY LIPTON

Lipton® Soup Secrets® Chicken Noodle with Diced White Chicken Meat.
Product of Canada.
2 pouches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a staple in my household. It is perfect for whenever you are feeling under the weather and need a pick me up that doesn't take much effort to make. The flavor is a little bland to me so I always spice mine up. I love how easy this soup is to make and that it is inexpensive.
Jasmin S.
This is honestly the only chicken noodle soup I eat when I am sick and when I am not sick. the flavor is so good I'm in love with how this tastes the noodles on the other hand are a little on the soft side when you make the soup but that's okay.
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
Whether I'm battling the chills of winter, the nausea of a migraine or a nasty flu, nothing makes me feel quite as good as a hot bowl of Lipton's Chicken Noodle Soup. It has real bits of chicken, it's rich in flavor and replenishes my sodium levels. I love that it requires very little effort to make, such a few cups of water and 12 minutes in the microwave!
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
Definitely a must have especially since winters coming and also sick time :( But with liptons soup mix your good to go, love the broth taste when you make it and you can add any ingredients you'd like.
Jacentia K.
Love this soup. It was perfect when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. Or just when you want a light lunch or meal. The price was perfectly affordable and can feed a family of 5 with 1 box.
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love this for a quick meal. It taste really good and you can add other things. I like to add eggs, it's pretty good with it. It even helps make me feel better whenever I'm sick.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
When i get sick this is the soup i always want it taste good it has a lot of noodles and the quality of it is great i would recommend this to anyone who needs soup or is sick :]
Alissa D.
Pinellas Park, FL
This soup is a favorite among my little cousins. It's simple to make and delicious for them to eat. It doesn't take to long to make it as well.
Nicole B.
Denton
This soup lifts my spirits when I am sick. The familiar taste is comforting, but now I use lots more water than indicated by the directions.
Emily F.
Smyrna, GA
This is the best soup ever! I only eat this brand of soup. Not only is it great for when you are sick, but it is perfect for winter weather.