BY LIPTON

Description:

Enjoy soup any time with Lipton Soup Secrets Soup Mixes! Our satisfying soups are made with REAL chicken broth and enriched flavorful noodles, and are a great way to please the entire family! Each space-saving box of delicious Lipton Soup Secrets Soup Mix makes 6-8 servings. Enjoy it as a satisfying anytime snack for as few as 70 calories (or less) per one cup serving. Additionally, your favorite flavor of Lipton Soup Secrets can be used as a base to create your own hearty homemade soup just add your favorite meats or vegetables for a delicious meal in a fraction of the time! Our classic Noodle Soup recipe is among our fans' favorites! Try all four flavors of our Lipton Soup Secrets Soup Mix, available in classic Noodle Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth, Extra Noodle Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth, Ring O Noodle Soup Mix with Real Chicken Broth, and our Chicken Noodle Soup Mix with Diced White Chicken Meat! Bring family together with Lipton Soups! Warm, soothing, satisfying and delicious since 1940. Visit www.LiptonKitchens.com for more recipes and inspiration. For a delicious on-the-go option try Lipton Cup-a-Soup for the same delicious flavors in a convenient individual size portion!

Ingredients: Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Durum Flour, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Maltodextrin, Salt, Chicken White Meat (Dehydrated), Corn Syrup (Dehydrated), Powdered Chicken, Corn Starch, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Potassium Chloride, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Parsley (Dehydrated), Turmeric (for Color), Rosemary Extract, Natural Flavor, Spices.

Buy on Walmart
Cheryl B.
The only soup I like! This has gotten me through sickness and in health! I love this soup and can't wait to make it for my future children the way mom made it for me! I have made this for everyone of my close friends, and no matter they're tastes in food, they all love it! Worth the try, especially since it's super affordable! One pack is two bowls of soup for my servings!
Anna M.
This soup is my favorite. It is so fast and easy and it’s also very reasonably priced. The flavor is great and I really do like the chicken chunks as well. I would definitely recommend.
Myra B.
Flint
Great item to have at home or to keep in your desk, locker, or purse. Fast and easy lunch. This is also a good pick me up for when your feeling under the weather.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a staple in my household. It is perfect for whenever you are feeling under the weather and need a pick me up that doesn't take much effort to make. The flavor is a little bland to me so I always spice mine up. I love how easy this soup is to make and that it is inexpensive.
Jasmin S.
This is honestly the only chicken noodle soup I eat when I am sick and when I am not sick. the flavor is so good I'm in love with how this tastes the noodles on the other hand are a little on the soft side when you make the soup but that's okay.
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
Whether I'm battling the chills of winter, the nausea of a migraine or a nasty flu, nothing makes me feel quite as good as a hot bowl of Lipton's Chicken Noodle Soup. It has real bits of chicken, it's rich in flavor and replenishes my sodium levels. I love that it requires very little effort to make, such a few cups of water and 12 minutes in the microwave!
Jacentia K.
Love this soup. It was perfect when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. Or just when you want a light lunch or meal. The price was perfectly affordable and can feed a family of 5 with 1 box.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love this for a quick meal. It taste really good and you can add other things. I like to add eggs, it's pretty good with it. It even helps make me feel better whenever I'm sick.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
When i get sick this is the soup i always want it taste good it has a lot of noodles and the quality of it is great i would recommend this to anyone who needs soup or is sick :]
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
Definitely a must have especially since winters coming and also sick time :( But with liptons soup mix your good to go, love the broth taste when you make it and you can add any ingredients you'd like.