Lipton®  Soothe Your Tummy Herbal Supplement uploaded by Amber b.
Lipton®  Soothe Your Tummy Herbal Supplement

Lipton® Soothe Your Tummy Herbal Supplement

BY LIPTON

Description:

Sip & soothe with the new Lipton Soothe Your Tummy Caffeine-Free Herbal Supplement, containing ginger, peppermint, and fennel. Soothe Your Tummy is an herbal infusion for those times your tummy feels less than its best*. Carefully selected botanicals are blended with ginger essential oil that make every cup delicious. Enjoy a daily cup or two of Lipton Soothe your Tummy to supplement your varied, balanced diet.

For the perfect cup, brew tea bag 4-6 minutes in freshly boiled water. Wellbeing by Lipton. Feel Happy & Healthy.

*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease

Lipton®  Soothe Your Tummy Herbal Supplement
Lipton® Soothe Your Tummy Herbal Supplement
Buy on Walmart
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I loved this! It really relaxed my stomach and I loved the taste. I really like ginger! I love hot teas, so I was excited to find it at hyvee. It was only 2.99, they had some sale.
Rebecca W.
Tastes amazing! I love tea with a passion and took a chance buying this Soothe Your Tummy tea by Lipton because I usually think of them as an iced tea brand, not herbal tea, but I seriously recommend this! It tastes mostly of peppermint, hardly ginger and the other herbs! I enjoy this a lot.
Michasia D.
Valdosta
I love this product especially when I add alittle honey to it. I was having stomach issues and I found this tea. I love it and try to drink it every other day.