BY LIPTON #10 in Tea

Lipton Tea Bags - Family Size, 24 ct Try a cool twist on the original. Specially blended for pitcher size, with or without lemon, this perfect Lipton® brew provides the goodness of tea flavonoids and brings a little zip to your day.

• Can I add lemon or mint to it?3 Answers
  • Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt a...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tea, but I'm not quite sure if it's...2 Answers
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I bought this at Target for around $3.69 which isn't a bad price for 100 teabags of Lipton tea, I'm sure if you looked else where you might be able to find it cheaper.

It's excellent tea, that's pretty much all we drink at my house so we know tea. It has such a great flavor and I love the fact that there is a extra layer of cellophane around a row of tea bags to hold in the flavor. A lot of companies just throw them in the box and by the time you get to the last few teabags you can taste the difference.

Tgwse teabags also dont rip when I poured hot water on them, which is a huge plus in my book! This tea is excellent hot or cold!
Tanya P.
Anyone who has lived or visited Texas in the summer knows how hot it gets here! This is our all time go-to backyard party/ beach party/ just plain hot summer day go to! Typically on lazy summer days, we fill a pitcher with water, add a tea bag (or three), and sit it out on the picnic table and watch it brew itself the summer sun! From my grandparents to us, we always make sure there's Lipton tea stocked and that the ice trays are filled.
My number one go to tea! Tummy troubles? Lipton tea. Can't relax? Lipton tea to the rescue! Lipton tea has the perfect blend of dark tea leaves and a lemony taste that coats the throat and soothes the senses. All the other showy teas with their fancy flavors are fine, but nothing beats the traditional comfort that only Lipton tea embodies. One sip and you're guaranteed to say "aaaaah".
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
I grew up in the south.....that means sweet tea was a staple in my home throughout my childhood. When we made our own sweet tea at home, these were the tea bags we bought. Drinking this brings back memories of summer time with my family. I love this tea, and I can't wait to make memories with my future children while drinking this tea as well.
Bernadette H.
Dekalb, IL
I've used Lipton tea bags ever since I was little. It's a great way to start your morning or to end your night. You can get a large amount for a decent price. I don't really like the new packaging because I'm so used to the old way, but it does limit paper waste so thats good. I don't see myself changing to another tea brand any time soon.
Catelin M.
Broken Arrow, OK
The only tea I will ever use. Living in the south my family can go through two quarts a day. With this cold brew option I am able to make the tea without spending extra time boiling the water and can make it simply by running it under cold water and letting it sit for five minutes to steep. Its easy and tastes great too!
Dea L.
Portland, OR
This is my go-to tea for any and all situations. I like it hot for days I am under the weather- or when the weather is frightful- to relax and warm up. I also love this tea iced and sweet with lemon or mint as a refreshing summer time beverage. Lipton Black Tea is a family tradition always a good choice of tea.
Layla R.
I usually buy these it large amounts, the flavor is good, great to use for hot or cold tea, I am a repeated customer and really enjoy the tea. It takes sugar well, but I enjoy less sugar because I like the flavor more. It has good packaging and each packet comes individually, I would recommend this to others.
Jessica P.
Terre Haute, Indiana
I haven't used Lipton tea bags in a while, because my boyfriend's mom buys store brand, but Lipton is my go-to tea of choice for sweet southern tea. I grew up using Lipton tea by brewing it, but was switched to the iced tea bags. I like brewing the tea instead of letting it in the fridge and brew that way.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
We always keep this in the house. It's cheap and comes with so many bags of tea. This will make us many pitchers of tea for cheap, rather than buying pre made tea at the store. It's delicious and makes great sweet tea as well. I usually put 10 bags with a cup of sugar and it comes out great.
Kayna D.
San antonio, TX
Who else makes this for every party lol
Emily T.
Is Lipton your favorite tea brand? Or is there another brand better out there ?
Emily R.
Does this get bitter easily if left to steep too long?
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Can I add lemon or mint to it?
Cristina L.
Denver, CO
I've been wanting to try this tea, but I'm not quite sure if it's a good product to try? How are the flavors? Recommend?