BY LIPTON #1 in Tea

Lipton Tea Bags - Family Size, 24 ct Try a cool twist on the original. Specially blended for pitcher size, with or without lemon, this perfect Lipton® brew provides the goodness of tea flavonoids and brings a little zip to your day.

• I've been wanting to try this tea, but I'm not quite sure if it's a...2 Answers
  • I love Lipton tea but am not fond or how they are now packaged. A w...2 Answers
  • Does this get bitter easily if left to steep too long?6 Answers
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I bought this at Target for around $3.69 which isn't a bad price for 100 teabags of Lipton tea, I'm sure if you looked else where you might be able to find it cheaper.

It's excellent tea, that's pretty much all we drink at my house so we know tea. It has such a great flavor and I love the fact that there is a extra layer of cellophane around a row of tea bags to hold in the flavor. A lot of companies just throw them in the box and by the time you get to the last few teabags you can taste the difference.

Tgwse teabags also dont rip when I poured hot water on them, which is a huge plus in my book! This tea is excellent hot or cold!
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Anyone who has lived or visited Texas in the summer knows how hot it gets here! This is our all time go-to backyard party/ beach party/ just plain hot summer day go to! Typically on lazy summer days, we fill a pitcher with water, add a tea bag (or three), and sit it out on the picnic table and watch it brew itself the summer sun! From my grandparents to us, we always make sure there's Lipton tea stocked and that the ice trays are filled.
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I cannot be the only person who has gotten faulty tea bags from Lipton. I have been drinking this for years and haven't had a problem until this year when I've come to notice that when you remove the little hanging tab off from the actual tea bag, it opens at that spot and the tea leaves leak out into your tea. this has been happening for the past 5 boxes I've bought. so upset and cumbersome to deal with
My number one go to tea! Tummy troubles? Lipton tea. Can't relax? Lipton tea to the rescue! Lipton tea has the perfect blend of dark tea leaves and a lemony taste that coats the throat and soothes the senses. All the other showy teas with their fancy flavors are fine, but nothing beats the traditional comfort that only Lipton tea embodies. One sip and you're guaranteed to say "aaaaah".
Leesa J.
Leesa J.
East Waterboro, Maine
I've used Lipton tea for years, and love the reliably good taste. I am not as happy with them now that they are not individually wrapped. The first bags taste as fresh as always, but the rest of the bags aren't as good, and the flavor seems to disappear as you get to the end. I'll no longer buy the big boxes, or I'll find another brand that is still individually wrapped.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Miami , FL
This black tea tastes just like the regular lipton black tea that comes in tea bags. It tastes good but to be honest I never fell in love with the regular lipton black tea flavor, so if you like how that tastes, you'll like this one also. The reason I like this tea better is because of the extra caffeine added in each bag. This is what makes it good for me.
Elisabeth Z.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
I grew up in the south.....that means sweet tea was a staple in my home throughout my childhood. When we made our own sweet tea at home, these were the tea bags we bought. Drinking this brings back memories of summer time with my family. I love this tea, and I can't wait to make memories with my future children while drinking this tea as well.
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Dekalb, IL
I've used Lipton tea bags ever since I was little. It's a great way to start your morning or to end your night. You can get a large amount for a decent price. I don't really like the new packaging because I'm so used to the old way, but it does limit paper waste so thats good. I don't see myself changing to another tea brand any time soon.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
My opinion about this is that you are as much as I LOVE the taste is uni and you can take so cold if you want to freshen up (So I take it I) or nto hot relax is not necessary to buy some very expensive brands when this is achieved at a low price and it tastes delicious with closed losojos recommend it and not change it for anything
Catelin M.
Catelin M.
Broken Arrow, OK
The only tea I will ever use. Living in the south my family can go through two quarts a day. With this cold brew option I am able to make the tea without spending extra time boiling the water and can make it simply by running it under cold water and letting it sit for five minutes to steep. Its easy and tastes great too!
Kayna D.
Kayna D.
San antonio, TX
Who else makes this for every party lol
Emily T.
Emily T.
Is Lipton your favorite tea brand? Or is there another brand better out there ?
Emily R.
Emily R.
Does this get bitter easily if left to steep too long?
Allison L.
Allison L.
Medina, OH
I love Lipton tea but am not fond or how they are now packaged. A whole row of teabags are now wrapped in foil instead of being individually packaged. I understand that this is probably a cost savings measure for the company however as a consumer I do not like it. It is harder to travel with them. Will you ever go back to the old packaging? Why did you decide on the new packaging?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Anyone know any good peach tea recipes with this?! I love peach tea and would love to make some