Lipton Refresh K-Cup Pack

null

Are these any good?? We are looking to purchase some but wasn't sure how they taste.
Start your review of Lipton Refresh K-Cup Pack!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,238 reviews
Lipton Refresh K-Cup Pack uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love sweet tea, and so happy to find these! Can’t wait to use it and see if it tastes the same!
Jane L.
Purchased at: Safeway
Another one of my favorite brand and ice tea. Flavor is fresh, smooth and clean. It is quick to make and has wonderful flavor and taste. Clean and simple tea. Refreshing. Easy to make. Stock up when it goes on sale. Will buy again. I recommend it... Lipton Refresh K-Cup Pack
Kelly S.
cincinnati , OH
I lile it but i dont know i dont love the taste when o fix ice tea i add dugar but with this i add twice the amount for flavor
cindy D.
Clanton, AL
This is so great! It's honestly one of that only things I use my keurig for. I love sweet tea and this makes perfect sweet tea. I like how you can control the taste by how much water you add. This just tastes amazing.
Shannon B.
Apollo, PA
These are perfectly easy for a good cup of sweet tea. I fill a big cup about two thirds of the way with ice and use the biggest cup option on the Keurig. I have been using these for a couple years now. You can make them stronger and sweeter by using a smaller option.
Taylor L.
Houma, LA
I love that all I have to do is put ice in a cup and put the pod in the Keurig and press a button and it's done in a little bit. I drink this
Diana E.
Arlington , VA
I think that I prefer to make ur myself than buy it at a restaurant, they always put too much sugar, at the end you always recognize the lipton flavor
Shellby M.
Hinesville, GA
This makes everything so much easier! Here in the South we all know we love our sweet tea but making it takes time and effort this is already pre sweetened and all you do is pop into Keurig and brew over ice instant sweet tea!
Madison C.
Mount Hope, WV
These are so good and convenient. I love anything for the keurig. It's so nice and awesome.
Vanity E.
Eufaula, OK
Love this tea its easy to make an great to drink the price is awesome its not to expensive but yet you get that expensive refreshing taste to go with it