BY LIPTON

Made with real tea (not instant powder). Made with carefully selected, premium ingredients compared to most competitors Natural flavoring Real spices Expertly blended, to create a robust, consistent brew in 30-45 seconds

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,207 reviews
I love this sweet tea. It’s always on my shopping list. I kinda wish they would put out the raspberry tea that I also love (which has been discontinued in store but can only get it at Panda Express). Lipton does make some of the best tea. I’m a huge fan! I would recommend this product to any one!
Chastity J.
ABILENE, TX
I like having these K cups. Sometimes you waste big pitcher of tea or you don't have time to wait to make a pitcher. These are great for on the go. It taste great. I will purchase again.
heather c.
Lipton was always my go to brand for tea. Its what I remember seeing growing up innthe cabinets. However, I have started drinking warm tea and find other brands have more flavor and are stronger.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Lipton Keurig Cups are my go to when I'm in a need for a refresher. I've bought them sine they first started selling them. They are not pricey at all & the taste is great.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I really liked these! I have a pretty small fridge, so I hate making a big pot of tea. These were awesome for my cup of tea every day with dinner.
Stephanie H.
Simple and easy to use. I like this in the morning instead of coffee. The flavor is calm but had a spice to it. my family lives Lipton!
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
Didn't really like the taste of the sweetener used in these k-cups. So I'll be sticking to bagged tea to add my own sweetener.
Lily V.
Homestead, FL
Perfect for my keurig machine. It brews these teas so great and tasty. You cant gonerong with sweet tea. Have to love it!
Anna I.
Convenient and refreshing to relax and enjoy a good Ol cup of tea. Hot or cold it's always good. I enjoy it everytime.
Amy C.
Copperas Cove, TX
Love my sweet tea. I know this is another thing that not good. But the best part is gaving that sweet flavor.