Lipton® Red Tea with Harvest Strawberry and Passion Fruit Flavor uploaded by Celida B.

BY LIPTON

Description:

Made with Real Pieces of Strawberry Long-Leaf Tea Real Fruit Pieces Pyramid Bag - More Room to Infuse Red Tea comes from South Africa s rooibos plant. Explorers first discovered red tea centuries ago in Africa, where it was consumed as part of a balanced diet. Lipton® Red Tea is plucked by hand and packaged in unique pyramid-shaped tea bags that allow the long-leaf tea to flow freely with real pieces of strawberries for a truly authentic tea infusion. Savor the flavor of 100 years tea expertise in every cup. Lipton® tea experts around the world carefully select and blend only the top two tea leaves and a bud with rooibos and real pieces of strawberry in Lipton® Red Tea. Together, they deliver an exceptionally pure tea flavor and aroma. Lipton® Red Tea contains 45 mg per serving of natural antioxidants from tea.  ; To learn more abou

• Does it taste like strawberries and tea?1 Answers
  • How is the flavor on this combination?2 Answers
  • I've tasted the vanilla caramel flavor of this tea. I wan...2 Answers
Brandi R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Passion fruit and strawberries are my favorite fruit so I knew I was going to love this tea. I'm a fan of Lipton tea but I love the new designs there come out with for the tea bag and I really like the material it's made out of.
Sam M.
Sewell, New Jersey
The triangle tea bah shape is fun and different. The aroma that comes off this tea is amazing and fills the room. You think it's gonna be super fruity because of the smell but it's so light and refreshing.
Connie M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great flavor of tea, but it's really hard to find in stores. I haven't seen this flavor in my local grocery store for quite some time. I wish I could find it again!! If anyone knows a store that carries it, please let me know!
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I actually really like this kind of tea! I am not a huge tea drinker, and am trying to get more into it...this kind makes it easy for me to use in replacement of higher sugar drinks I am trying to cut down on.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I thought this tea was going to pack a powerful punch, but unfortunately it didn't. The regular flavored tea has more punch then this, but this is great if you're looking for a not to over the top flavor.
Lauren R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love love love red tea and when I went to try this, I thought it would be great. It was just okay. Not terribly strong, but I like it both cold and hot, which is a definite bonus.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I liked this tea but you have to watch the time so you do not leave the bag in your cup too long. If you let it steep too long it starts to taste bitter. I do like the flavor though.
Bianca C.
Henderson, NV
I have read a few reviews on this tea and all of them did say that this tea flavor was amazing! I looked up and down in my town and can't find it! It looks so yummy!
Emeko W.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my all time favorite brand of tea, but I can say I really did not taste the strawberry flavor. I wish the flavors stood out more to me like the other flavors.
Elizabeth P.
I absolutely love Lipton products. I have grown up on lots of them. And always had Lipton tea with my mom and now that she is gone I have it with my own children.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
I've tasted the vanilla caramel flavor of this tea. I wanted to know how does strong is the flavor of this tea before I buy it?
Peggy B.
Ione
How is the flavor on this combination?
Melinda H.
Does it taste like strawberries and tea?