BY LIPTON

Lipton Red Goji And Raspberry Green Tea: Kosher 112mg tea flavonoids per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emma B.
lipton green tea, get off of me, you smell like pee. i know youre shook, go wash youre foot, go read a book. i dont like you, you smell like poo, youre ugly too, too bad for you. you are not cool, youre bad at pool, so dont act like a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amber B.
Austin, TX
Ive always been a fan of pretty much any lipton teas but this has become a favorite by far. I literally drink it everyday during the work week. I only need add a teaspoon or two of honey to make it perfect. Add the wonderful taste to the benefits of it being green tea and youve got a Gold star winner!
Alejandra P.
I Don't like this. Probably better as a cold tea. It definitely has a nice summer-fruit twist flavor. No doubt the better kind of all the green teas. Going to give it to my friend as her bday gift because she Loves this kind-great deal so a win-win I think!
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
I think the flavor of this tea is OK, But I've had much better flavors from Lipton before. I also feel that this tea pairs better with sugar rather than honey. I probably won't be purchasing this tea again
Sophia D.
This is really good omg like you actually will taste the actual fruit itself !
Ashley H.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is my go too when I'm starting to feel a cold coming on, one cup of this with some honey as the sweetener gets the job done. Super sweet and easy to drink
Brittanie W.
Mesa, AZ
Great tea! I love teas and green tea, so refreshing and a great substitute for soda or coffee
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
Lipton's Red Goji and Raspberry Green Tea has a nice subtle flavor of raspberry. It is a nice pick-me-up and adds some variety to my daily green tea consumption.
Cora M.
Longs, SC
This green tea is by far the very best flavor i have ever had! it's affordable which is great! I buy mine from Walmart.com. I am a repeat consumer.
Meagan L.
Montgomery, AL
I love This tea it is my all time favorite. I drink it on a daily basics. It is also so affordable at you're local Walmart. It also has such a great and sweet flavor.