Lipton® Red Goji And Raspberry Green Tea

BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton Red Goji Raspberry Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with flavors of red goji and raspberries to give you the perfect cup.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Red Goji Raspberry Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

Lipton® Red Goji And Raspberry Green Tea
Amber B.
Austin, TX
Ive always been a fan of pretty much any lipton teas but this has become a favorite by far. I literally drink it everyday during the work week. I only need add a teaspoon or two of honey to make it perfect. Add the wonderful taste to the benefits of it being green tea and youve got a Gold star winner!
Alejandra P.
I Don't like this. Probably better as a cold tea. It definitely has a nice summer-fruit twist flavor. No doubt the better kind of all the green teas. Going to give it to my friend as her bday gift because she Loves this kind-great deal so a win-win I think!
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
I think the flavor of this tea is OK, But I've had much better flavors from Lipton before. I also feel that this tea pairs better with sugar rather than honey. I probably won't be purchasing this tea again
Meagan L.
Montgomery, AL
I love This tea it is my all time favorite. I drink it on a daily basics. It is also so affordable at you're local Walmart. It also has such a great and sweet flavor.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
Lipton's Red Goji and Raspberry Green Tea has a nice subtle flavor of raspberry. It is a nice pick-me-up and adds some variety to my daily green tea consumption.
Emma B.
lipton green tea, get off of me, you smell like pee. i know youre shook, go wash youre foot, go read a book. i dont like you, you smell like poo, youre ugly too, too bad for you. you are not cool, youre bad at pool, so dont act like a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley H.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is my go too when I'm starting to feel a cold coming on, one cup of this with some honey as the sweetener gets the job done. Super sweet and easy to drink
Cora M.
Longs, SC
This green tea is by far the very best flavor i have ever had! it's affordable which is great! I buy mine from Walmart.com. I am a repeat consumer.
Brittanie W.
Gresham, OR
Great tea! I love teas and green tea, so refreshing and a great substitute for soda or coffee
Sophia D.
This is really good omg like you actually will taste the actual fruit itself !