Lipton®  Recipe Secrets Vegetable Soup & Dip Mix

Lipton® Recipe Secrets Vegetable Soup & Dip Mix

BY LIPTON #83 in Dips & Spreads

Lipton Recipe Secrets Vegetable Soup & Dip Mix tastes nice and can be enjoyed on its own or incorporated into your favorite dishes. It is easy and quick to prepare. Adults and children enjoy the flavors of this vegetable dip mix.
Lipton Recipe Secrets Vegetable Soup & Dip Mix:

• Kosher
  • Lipton dip mix 2-count comes in a pack of 12

Ingredients: Dehydrated Vegetables (Carrots, Cabbage, Onions, Leeks, Peas, Red Bell Peppers, Tomatoes), Salt, Maltodextrin, Modified Potato Starch, Onion And Garlic Powder, Corn Starch, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Torula Yeast, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Natural Flavors, Caramel Color, Arabic Gum, Sodium Sulfite Used to Protect Quality.

Lipton®  Recipe Secrets Vegetable Soup & Dip Mix
Lipton® Recipe Secrets Vegetable Soup & Dip Mix
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
When adding this with frozen spinach and water chestnuts it makes the most delicious spinach dip! I was hesitant at first because I normally buy knorrs for the vegetable dip but after trying it I love it
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
This is a great product to keep on hand because you can use it in so many ways! Yes you can make dip or soup but its great to add to stews, roasts, veggies or potatoes.
Cara S.
Hobart, IN
I am in love with this produced. Whenever i need a quick yet yummy app i always go for this. Its great with crackers or bread, and I mostly make the dip. It doesn't take long to make and you don't need a lot of stuff to put it together either.
Sid S.
I use this dip/soup mix for just about everything. I'll sprinkle some on my salad and toss it with oil and vinegar to make kind of a dressing. I also make dip with it to eat sticks of carrots and cucumbers with.
Michelle F.
Love this mix. Great on toast or in mashed potatos. Very affordable and great for dips. I could eat this in different ways once a week. Pretty healthy depending how you use it and I would highly recommend to others.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
My family loves this product.you can make a dip for veggies. but also i lkie to sprinkle it on a roast before cooking. cut potatoe and shake them in this.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Many varieties on this product to use one. I use this on my ranch dip or when I'm making stew. Very useful when you use it in a crock pot.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This makes amazing dip. Super easy to make. You mix with sour cream and chill for a while. Perfect for parties.
Amy W.
I love this dip pack. You can you for more than just dips. Goes great in the crock pot with a nice roast.
Rachel C.
This is heavenly. I add it into dips and it makes them so tasty. Adds amazing flavor and easy to make
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Is it any good
Tracey U.
Commerce Township, MI
Has anyone used this instead of the Knorr's for spinach dip??