Lipton® Recipe Secrets Vegetable Recipe Soup & Dip Mix

Lipton Recipe Secrets Vegetable Soup & Dip Mix tastes nice and can be enjoyed on its own or incorporated into your favorite dishes. It is easy and quick to prepare. Adults and children enjoy the flavors of this vegetable dip mix.
Lipton Recipe Secrets Vegetable Soup & Dip Mix:

• Kosher
  • Lipton dip mix 2-count comes in a pack of 12

Ingredients: Dehydrated Vegetables (Carrots, Cabbage, Onions, Leeks, Peas, Red Bell Peppers, Tomatoes), Salt, Maltodextrin, Modified Potato Starch, Onion And Garlic Powder, Corn Starch, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Torula Yeast, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Natural Flavors, Caramel Color, Arabic Gum, Sodium Sulfite Used to Protect Quality.

Has anyone used this instead of the Knorr's for spinach dip??
Is it any good
Start your review of Lipton® Recipe Secrets Vegetable Recipe Soup & Dip Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Ellensburg, WA
Lipton®  Recipe Secrets Vegetable Recipe Soup & Dip Mix uploaded by Michelle A.
When I see or thinkLipton® Recipe Secrets Vegetable Recipe Soup & Dip Mix Lipton vegetable soup mix the first thing that comes to my mind it COLD SPINACH DIP! It’s the best for any occasion, my go to. If you love spinach or even if you think you don’t try this dip its a big winner, I have even been requested to make it for party’s. Sometimes I even just add it to some cream cheese with some shredded cheese and place in oven 350 degree 30 minutes, also Delish! If you can’t find in the store it’s easy to stock up on online. I was lucky enough to receive this box free for reviewing threw Influenster but It’s a staple in my pantry regardless.
Sugar Hill, GA
So I got this in my very first voxbox and I must say it is easy and fast to prepare! I love these more than the premade dips. Im not too crazy about the veggie flavor but I definatly love the product! I will he buying the onion flavored ones! Very happt with influenster for this freebie! Thanks! 💓
Sedro Woolley, WA
I got this product free for reviewing purposes and I am so glad that I did. The box its self has multiple recipes on it which is nice. I made a Spanish did out of it. It was so good and easy to make. It brought a lot of flavor to the dip nothing over powering though. I definitely recommend this product to everyone their is so many ways this packet of seasoning can be used to spice up a meal or snack.
Minden, LA
Lipton®  Recipe Secrets Vegetable Recipe Soup & Dip Mix uploaded by Angela S.
Lipton®  Recipe Secrets Vegetable Recipe Soup & Dip Mix uploaded by Angela S.
I loved this product. I added to make a chicken pot pie base. It was so yummy. It wasn’t too salty like some other mixes. I had chicken, potatoes, carrots, and more in it. I served it and it was a hit. They even noticed it tasted different than my normal recipe.
Normal, IL
Super affordable and handy thing to have in your pantry! I had never tried this flavor before receiving a complimentary sample and ended up making the egg bake recipe on the box with it. It was so flavorful and easy!! This mix is so versatile! The only complaint I have is that some of the bigger dried vegetable chunks didn’t get soft, so they were a bit chewy. Other than that, thumbs up!!
El paso, TX
Lipton®  Recipe Secrets Vegetable Recipe Soup & Dip Mix uploaded by Janet T.
I tried this in a pasta and I think i would’ve preferred it as a dip. The flavor is so strong, I used both packets to feed a family of 5 so I didn’t get a chance to try one of the packets as a dip. My toddler didn’t like it because again the flavor is strong but me and my husband enjoyed it.
Pensacola, FL
Lipton®  Recipe Secrets Vegetable Recipe Soup & Dip Mix uploaded by Shelby G.
I received this Lipton® Recipe Secrets Vegetable Recipe Soup & Dip Mix in my complementary VoxBox from Influenster. Ive used this before in my cooking but this time I tried something new and made some amazing spinach dip. This is a great product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This is amazing. This is the best dip ever. All you have to do is pour this in a bowl and add 16oz of sour cream and you have a veggie dip in less than 1.2 seconds lol. It is soo yummy with potatoe chips or tortilla chips just amazing and yummy I could eat a whole bowl by myself at a time not the healthiest but soo yummy.
SPRINGFIELD , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
All I can say is AWESOMENESS!! I added Lipoton Secrets Vegetable Recipe to my shrimp dip and it was a hit. And for the price you can't beat the amount you get. My favorite dip has now been elevated to another level. I'll be trying this mix with other recipes stay tuned...
Edmond, OK
Yum! I used the recipe on the back and turned it into a dip, using sour cream. Super easy and mess-free! Perfect dip for vegetables or pita chips! This is a great dip to bring to patties as a little goes a long way! I also love the recipe suggestions on the back.