BY LIPTON #1 in Dips & Spreads

Description:

This Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup and Dip Mix comes in a pack of 12. This mix is completely kosher and easy to use in a variety of dishes. Recipes are included with this Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup Mix.

• Allergens:

May contain milk.

• Instructions:

Soup Directions: Empty 1 envelope soup mix into medium saucepan. Stir in 4 cups (32 oz.) water and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Makes about 3-1/2 cups.

• Ingredients:

Onions*, Salt, Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Sugar, Soy Sauce* (Fermented Soybeans, Wheat and Salt), Caramel Color (Sulfites), Maltodextrin (Tapioca), Corn Syrup*, Yeast Extract, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate. *Dehydrated.

• Has anyone ever made the dip recipe on the back and subst...2 Answers
  • What other than dip is this used for ?4 Answers
  • Does this have onion chunks? 2 Answers
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I swear by Lipton onion soup mix ! Every family get together ,everyone asks me to make the onion dip , it's so simple it's crazy! I make Hamburg and gravy using this product and it gives it a step up and so good ! Goes great with beef stew , meatloaf ,etc. Cheap and easy , and Good!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is one of my favorite seasonings! My nana cooked this in her pot roast and it came out so good! I put them on potatoes alot with some olive oil and I bake them in the oven and they are so delicious! You make make dip with this too! It's also around 1.50$ for the box but it's totally worth it!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I use this in almost everything! It's great in roast, meatloaf, hamburgers, soup, and casseroles. It adds such great flavor to any dish and doesn't over power. It has a wonderful aroma when cooking that makes my son leave his room (which is across our house) and ask, "what's for dinner, it smells so good!" It is reasonably priced also. Sometimes, when I'm particularly lazy, ill open a pack of this instead of chopping an onion. It's like a win win and no one ever complains. 👍
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
My go to soup mix for not only soups and dips but also for meat dishes. Full of flavor and so easy to use. I love the mushroom and onion mix with my meatloaf recipe and it’s always a hit. Definitely recommend this.
Kayla W.
Melbourne , FL
Who doesn’t love onion dip?! Any other brand is just a copycat! Don’t waste your time with store brands or generic versions of onion dip. It’s only a couple cents more for the real thing. You can’t go wrong!
Lisa S.
This is a great multi-tasker for lots of recipes such as onion dip, good for making as an au jus for roast beef sandwiches, makes a good broth to add to pot roast or beef stew. Good flavor, that leaves a really good smelling aroma in the house. Try it and you will see the variety of things you can use it for. Good price, well worth it!
Sarah v.
Camarillo, CA
Yum. This mix for ground beef makes the best burgers. This mix with sour cream- instant party snacking. This dip added to soups or made as a marinade- fantastic. Multipurpose!
Mimi F.
Another great Lipton product!! There are so many things you can cook with this little packet. You can add it to burgers, sprinkle it on top of roasted potatoes, make sauces and dips and many, many other things. The recipes are fast and easy and the cost is very reasonable. If you are not already using this in your kitchen, I recommend you try it!
Beccky K.
Norfolk
This product is so versatile. Use it as a soup, as a seasoning, or add sour cream and make it into a dip. Not sure if it is 100% healthy, but it is very delicious. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Great versatile product to keep on hand. You can add this product in almost any recipe to add some amazing flavor. I have at least 10 boxes in the pantry because I use it so often. I will always have a stockpile of this soup mix on hand.
Christina P.
I ha r never used this for anything before. I hear its great for cooking. Are there good recipes for it?
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
What other than dip is this used for ?
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Alguien sabe cómo es este producto , no lo he usado aún ?
alexa F.
Norwalk, CT
Has anyone ever made the dip recipe on the back and substituted sour cream? I'm looking for some alternative options, what did you use and how did it come out?
Tasha M.
Norfolk, VA
Does this have onion chunks?

Kohl's