BY LIPTON #17 in Dips & Spreads

Description:

This Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup and Dip Mix comes in a pack of 12. This mix is completely kosher and easy to use in a variety of dishes. Recipes are included with this Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup Mix.

• Allergens:

May contain milk.

• Instructions:

Soup Directions: Empty 1 envelope soup mix into medium saucepan. Stir in 4 cups (32 oz.) water and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Makes about 3-1/2 cups.

• Ingredients:

Onions*, Salt, Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Sugar, Soy Sauce* (Fermented Soybeans, Wheat and Salt), Caramel Color (Sulfites), Maltodextrin (Tapioca), Corn Syrup*, Yeast Extract, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate. *Dehydrated.

• Has anyone ever made the dip recipe on the back and subst...1 Answers
  • What other than dip is this used for ?4 Answers
  • Does this have onion chunks? 2 Answers
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I use this to make french onion dip I normally bring it to parties and stuff like that the recipe I recommend is the one with just sour cream I'm basically you take one thing of sour cream and you dump the woodlands packet into the sour cream and mix and mix and mix until you get everything mixed and it's brown and then you put it in the fridge and you want to chill for a little bit and then bam you got yourself a a french onion dip family or friends I don't recommend what with man is but I mean I've never really tried it but if you try it and you really really like it then more power to you but I just don't care for it as much even though I've never tried it I've tried it and french onion dip in the past it had mayonnaise in it it was good but the sour cream is better
Courtney G.
Northport
I swear by Lipton onion soup mix ! Every family get together ,everyone asks me to make the onion dip , it's so simple it's crazy! I make Hamburg and gravy using this product and it gives it a step up and so good ! Goes great with beef stew , meatloaf ,etc. Cheap and easy , and Good!
Sharon M.
Griffin
I have used Lipton onion soup mix for as long as I can remember. The onion dip is a staple every party, the whole family lives th he onion roasted potatoes and we had hamburgers tonight made with it. It is so versatile. Lipton® Recipe Secrets Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is one of my favorite seasonings! My nana cooked this in her pot roast and it came out so good! I put them on potatoes alot with some olive oil and I bake them in the oven and they are so delicious! You make make dip with this too! It's also around 1.50$ for the box but it's totally worth it!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I use this in almost everything! It's great in roast, meatloaf, hamburgers, soup, and casseroles. It adds such great flavor to any dish and doesn't over power. It has a wonderful aroma when cooking that makes my son leave his room (which is across our house) and ask, "what's for dinner, it smells so good!" It is reasonably priced also. Sometimes, when I'm particularly lazy, ill open a pack of this instead of chopping an onion. It's like a win win and no one ever complains. 👍
Lisa S.
This is a great multi-tasker for lots of recipes such as onion dip, good for making as an au jus for roast beef sandwiches, makes a good broth to add to pot roast or beef stew. Good flavor, that leaves a really good smelling aroma in the house. Try it and you will see the variety of things you can use it for. Good price, well worth it!
Mimi F.
Another great Lipton product!! There are so many things you can cook with this little packet. You can add it to burgers, sprinkle it on top of roasted potatoes, make sauces and dips and many, many other things. The recipes are fast and easy and the cost is very reasonable. If you are not already using this in your kitchen, I recommend you try it!
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Great versatile product to keep on hand. You can add this product in almost any recipe to add some amazing flavor. I have at least 10 boxes in the pantry because I use it so often. I will always have a stockpile of this soup mix on hand.
Myra B.
Flint
This is a wonderful product to always have on hand. There are many recipes out there that this can be used for. From soups, roasts,burgers to potatoes and veggies this little packet is often the secret to completing many dishes.
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
Let me tell you something. This is my favorite dip mix of all time! Mix it with some sour cream and I’m a goner. I absolutely love this so much! It tastes soooo good and is amazing! I would buy this a million times if I could!
Christina P.
I ha r never used this for anything before. I hear its great for cooking. Are there good recipes for it?
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
What other than dip is this used for ?
Tasha M.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Does this have onion chunks?
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Alguien sabe cómo es este producto , no lo he usado aún ?
alexa F.
Norwalk, CT
Has anyone ever made the dip recipe on the back and substituted sour cream? I'm looking for some alternative options, what did you use and how did it come out?