BY LIPTON #2 in Dips & Spreads

Description:

This Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup and Dip Mix comes in a pack of 12. This mix is completely kosher and easy to use in a variety of dishes. Recipes are included with this Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup Mix.

• Allergens:

May contain milk.

• Instructions:

Soup Directions: Empty 1 envelope soup mix into medium saucepan. Stir in 4 cups (32 oz.) water and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Makes about 3-1/2 cups.

• Ingredients:

Onions*, Salt, Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Sugar, Soy Sauce* (Fermented Soybeans, Wheat and Salt), Caramel Color (Sulfites), Maltodextrin (Tapioca), Corn Syrup*, Yeast Extract, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate. *Dehydrated.

• Has anyone ever made the dip recipe on the back and subst...1 Answers
  • What other than dip is this used for ?4 Answers
  • Does this have onion chunks? 2 Answers
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
I use this in almost everything I cook. When my husband and I were dating he used to pick on me about it. I put it in ground hamburger when we grill burgers, I put it in pot roasts, I add it to spaghetti sauce sometimes and of course I make soup with it. It is a great value and is so versatile.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I swear by Lipton onion soup mix ! Every family get together ,everyone asks me to make the onion dip , it's so simple it's crazy! I make Hamburg and gravy using this product and it gives it a step up and so good ! Goes great with beef stew , meatloaf ,etc. Cheap and easy , and Good!
Jessi H.
Bayonne
I love this stuff. It’s cheap and comes in 2 bags that I use to make the best and easiest french onion dip ever. Seriously it’s so addicting and every time I bring it to a party people go nuts over it. So thank you french onion soup mix for the best, easiest, and cheapest dip ever.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
These are greats for soup and dips. My sister likes making burgers with these and they come out tasting way too oniony and it makes everyone but her and her husband feel sick after consumption. I will definitely buy again if I need to make a dip, but hopefully not for my sisters burgers.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is one of my favorite seasonings! My nana cooked this in her pot roast and it came out so good! I put them on potatoes alot with some olive oil and I bake them in the oven and they are so delicious! You make make dip with this too! It's also around 1.50$ for the box but it's totally worth it!
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
This makes a delicious French Onion dip (just add 1 16oz container of sour cream). It's great for get togethers with chips or even veggies to dip into. Very inexpensive for the amount of flavor these pack. I've also made French onion soup with this and it's also very flavorful.
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
I use this onion flavoring in different recipes like meatloaf or in a crockpot with a roast. It is a good price and adds flavor. If I do not have time to add my own spices, then I'll grab this package because it's convenient and easy.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I use this in almost everything! It's great in roast, meatloaf, hamburgers, soup, and casseroles. It adds such great flavor to any dish and doesn't over power. It has a wonderful aroma when cooking that makes my son leave his room (which is across our house) and ask, "what's for dinner, it smells so good!" It is reasonably priced also. Sometimes, when I'm particularly lazy, ill open a pack of this instead of chopping an onion. It's like a win win and no one ever complains. 👍
Megan M.
Burbank, IL
We love the Lipton soup/dip mix!! I love making all the little recipes on the back...especially the pizza dip one that is on the back on the other flavored box!! I would definitely purchase these again...they are inexpensive
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
My go to soup mix for not only soups and dips but also for meat dishes. Full of flavor and so easy to use. I love the mushroom and onion mix with my meatloaf recipe and it’s always a hit. Definitely recommend this.
Christina P.
I ha r never used this for anything before. I hear its great for cooking. Are there good recipes for it?
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
What other than dip is this used for ?
Tasha M.
Norfolk, VA
Does this have onion chunks?
alexa F.
Norwalk, CT
Has anyone ever made the dip recipe on the back and substituted sour cream? I'm looking for some alternative options, what did you use and how did it come out?
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Alguien sabe cómo es este producto , no lo he usado aún ?