BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix.

Also great for slow cookers!

Serving suggestion.

2 envelopes.

• Has anyone ever made the dip recipe on the back and substituted s...1 Answers
  • What other than dip is this used for ?4 Answers
  • Does this have onion chunks? 2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I use this in almost everything! It's great in roast, meatloaf, hamburgers, soup, and casseroles. It adds such great flavor to any dish and doesn't over power. It has a wonderful aroma when cooking that makes my son leave his room (which is across our house) and ask, "what's for dinner, it smells so good!" It is reasonably priced also. Sometimes, when I'm particularly lazy, ill open a pack of this instead of chopping an onion. It's like a win win and no one ever complains. 👍
Mimi F.
Another great Lipton product!! There are so many things you can cook with this little packet. You can add it to burgers, sprinkle it on top of roasted potatoes, make sauces and dips and many, many other things. The recipes are fast and easy and the cost is very reasonable. If you are not already using this in your kitchen, I recommend you try it!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is one of my favorite seasonings! My nana cooked this in her pot roast and it came out so good! I put them on potatoes alot with some olive oil and I bake them in the oven and they are so delicious! You make make dip with this too! It's also around 1.50$ for the box but it's totally worth it!
Lisa S.
This is a great multi-tasker for lots of recipes such as onion dip, good for making as an au jus for roast beef sandwiches, makes a good broth to add to pot roast or beef stew. Good flavor, that leaves a really good smelling aroma in the house. Try it and you will see the variety of things you can use it for. Good price, well worth it!
Danielle L.
Seaford, NY
Are use this product all the time and my meatballs in my soups and my hamburgers everywhere I can't live without it my mother started me on it and it will go on to my children
Crystal D.
Lake Village, IN
Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup & Dip Mix is the ONLY onion dip that I will use to make Dip for chips. It has so much flavor! I tried generic brands but it wasn't as good as this brand!
I would definitely recommend Lipton Onion Dip Mix
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
Love this product! We mainly use it for french onion dip. Add some light sour cream and voila, instant deliciousness without the guilt. Healthier than store bought and the taste is great. I usually purchase at Walmart, but this product is available at any retail grocery store. Highly recommended!!
Jillian F.
I use Lipton onion soup mix for everything only enough besides soup... for under $3 a box and able to buy anywhere you can't go wrong... I use it in my meatloaf in place of actual onion and it gives it great flavor, I also use it to make onion dip which is amazing... it's a product you must always have in your pantry
Ashlie R.
Overland Park, KS
I love onion soup mix! I use it ALL of the time! I use it with meatloaf, meatballs, roast, dips..pretty much anything you can think of! I especially love using it for hamburgers in the summer time! Yum!
Felicia c.
I love this stuff! It's great in cooking by adding a great carmized onion flavor with little work and makes the best French onion dip ever! It's not the healthiest option but it's delicious and pretty cheap! I think the boxes come with at least two packets which makes two dips!
Christina P.
I ha r never used this for anything before. I hear its great for cooking. Are there good recipes for it?
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
What other than dip is this used for ?
Tasha M.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Does this have onion chunks?
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
Alguien sabe cómo es este producto , no lo he usado aún ?
alexa F.
Norwalk, CT
Has anyone ever made the dip recipe on the back and substituted sour cream? I'm looking for some alternative options, what did you use and how did it come out?