BY LIPTON

Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Recipe Soup & Dip Mix.

2 envelopes.

Also great for slow cookers! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Love this soup/dip package. We use this for flavoring our burgers and they come out perfectly every time! A must have in the pantry. I prefer the original variety to the mushroom variety, however. It tastes better to sautee the mushrooms and add them to my burger imo, but still a great purchase!
Lisa S.
I use this sometimes when I cook a pork loin roast in the slow cooker. Add packet of gravy mix and a packet of onion mushroom with a 1/2 cup of water and cook all day. It's the most tender pork you will ever taste!
Aquaward B.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this product because it has various uses. I personally like to make my own fresh sour cream & onion dip by mixing it with sour cream. You'll never buy store bought sour cream and onion dip again! Enjoy!
sharon s.
My mom always made us Sunday dinner roast using Lupton onion soup mix. I have carried on that tradition with my family. Love the gravy it makes after cooking the roast for hours ...
Vicki M.
Inverness , FL
Lipton onion soup mix is a favorite of mine. I use it in a lot of my crock pot recipes as well as the n my casseroles. It gives the perfect flavor while allowing me the freedom from cuttin and sautéing onions.
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
I like to mix an envelope of this in when making a meatloaf. It gives it a really good flavor and I think helps keep the meat moist. I've never actually made it as a soup and ate it, but it works well mixing it in when making something else.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
So easy to use this and make a dish come to life! When you're busy just add this to some chicken and make a side of rice and veggies and dinner is in business!
Shekiter D.
Jackson, MS
I use Lipton for everything. It adds flavor and seasoning with being salty. Great for casseroles. And crock pot meals. Great value for the price.
Kayleigh H.
This is great to use in the crockpot with recipes that call for mushroom soup. They are easy to store, a lot easier than canned soup
lali t.
Tbilisi
The whole family love . One of the best and well known brands for the decade I guess  . Love with the flavors however  Autumn's favorite bevegage I Guess . Hopefully you will enjoy it as well . You can buy it anywhere I guess :)))Not specific places . I love it and repurchase worthy