BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Enjoy a tasty treat for lunch or dinner when you make Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Mushroom Soup Mix. This is a tasty onion mushroom broth that can be used as a soup or in loads of different recipes. Make a simple soup and pair it with a sandwich for lunch, or use it in recipes for a hearty dinner. Lipton mushroom soup mix (1.8 oz) has a hearty mushroom flavor that complements their classic onion seasoning to create a truly unique taste. And it is a wonderful way to help make your onion mushroom gravy. Lipton beefy onion soup mix is the secret to fine-tasting recipes. It is ideal for burgers, meatloaf and many more recipes. You get two envelopes in every box. Prepare something simple for a meal or make this part of an elaborate dinner. Add Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Mushroom Soup Mix to your pantry.

Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup and Dip Mix Onion Mushroom:

• Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Mushroom (1.8oz) is a soup and dip mix with a classic Onion Mushroom flavor
  • Hearty mushroom flavor complements our classic onion seasoning to create a truly unique taste
  • Make Lipton's Onion Mushroom gravy
  • Lipton mushroom soup mix (1.8 oz) is the secret to tasty recipes
  • Ideal for burgers, meatloaves and many more recipes
  • 2 envelopes in each box

Warnings:

Warning Text: May contain milk.

Ingredients: Corn Starch, Onions (Dehydrated), Salt, Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Mushrooms (Dehydrated), Caramel Color (Sulfites), Soy Sauce (Dehydrated) (Fermented Soybeans, Wheat and Salt), Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin (Tapioca), Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Mushroom Extract, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Garlic (Dehydrated), Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart*
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Love this soup/dip package. We use this for flavoring our burgers and they come out perfectly every time! A must have in the pantry. I prefer the original variety to the mushroom variety, however. It tastes better to sautee the mushrooms and add them to my burger imo, but still a great purchase!
Lisa S.
I use this sometimes when I cook a pork loin roast in the slow cooker. Add packet of gravy mix and a packet of onion mushroom with a 1/2 cup of water and cook all day. It's the most tender pork you will ever taste!
Vicki M.
Brooksville , FL
Lipton onion soup mix is a favorite of mine. I use it in a lot of my crock pot recipes as well as the n my casseroles. It gives the perfect flavor while allowing me the freedom from cuttin and sautéing onions.
Aquaward B.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this product because it has various uses. I personally like to make my own fresh sour cream & onion dip by mixing it with sour cream. You'll never buy store bought sour cream and onion dip again! Enjoy!
sharon s.
My mom always made us Sunday dinner roast using Lupton onion soup mix. I have carried on that tradition with my family. Love the gravy it makes after cooking the roast for hours ...
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
I like to mix an envelope of this in when making a meatloaf. It gives it a really good flavor and I think helps keep the meat moist. I've never actually made it as a soup and ate it, but it works well mixing it in when making something else.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
So easy to use this and make a dish come to life! When you're busy just add this to some chicken and make a side of rice and veggies and dinner is in business!
Shekiter D.
Jackson, MS
I use Lipton for everything. It adds flavor and seasoning with being salty. Great for casseroles. And crock pot meals. Great value for the price.
Kayleigh H.
This is great to use in the crockpot with recipes that call for mushroom soup. They are easy to store, a lot easier than canned soup
lali t.
Tbilisi
The whole family love . One of the best and well known brands for the decade I guess  . Love with the flavors however  Autumn's favorite bevegage I Guess . Hopefully you will enjoy it as well . You can buy it anywhere I guess :)))Not specific places . I love it and repurchase worthy