Lipton® Recipe Secrets Beefy Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix uploaded by Melanie O.Lipton® Recipe Secrets Beefy Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix uploaded by Elva L.

BY LIPTON

Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix.

Artificially flavored.

Also great for slow cookers!

See back panel for both slow cooker and other classic recipes!

2 envelopes.

Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
This soup mix is great for so many things! I love to toss some meat in the crock pot, with a package of the soup & a few other ingredients. It cooks all day while I'm at work & I come home to a wonderful smelling house & flavor filled dinner!
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is the perfect mix to add to a roast when cooking it in a crock pot. We love this and won't cook a roast without it. My house smells so good while this is cooking along with the roast. We love this!
Sarah S.
Absolutely the very best mix to add to most of my crock pot recipes.  We use it weekly!  Great flavor, affordable price, and always tastes great! Its always a crowd pleaser when I add these onion soup mixes to my recipes. I'll definitely continue to purchase it.
Nikki C.
I like this beefy onion soup mix for a variety of recipes. I use it in hamburgers, meatloaf, meatballs and as a dipping sauce for roast beef sandwiches.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
We just this packet in a pot roast with veggies. seriously guys, do yourself a favor and use this on a roast in the crock pot. you will not regret it!
Crystal L.
PUT THIS IN A CROCKPOT WITH A ROAST! Trust me on this. It's awesome! I've never used it as a dip or soup, but the seasoning is awesome with a roast!
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
My mom taught me that this Lipton soup mix makes a great seasoning for pot roast and to this day I will not cook a pot roast without it! Delicious!
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I love lip tons for crop pot meals! They are perfect and add such a great variety of flavor for our meals. I definitely recommend!
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
I love to use this as a dip or to mix it into the crockpot juices when making a roast!! It makes the roast very flavorful!
Bobbye B.
Bogue Chitto, MS
I use this product to season hamburger meat to make hamburgers. Just add it to your meat, patty it up, grill to perfection.