BY LIPTON

Delicious, lightly carbonated tea infused with smooth, crisp bubbles for a refreshing feeling.

Ingredients

Carbonated Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Black Tea, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, (to protect flavor), Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (preserves freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Disodium EDTA (to protect flavor). Caffeine Content:

Buy on Amazon
Austin S.
greensboro
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!
Taylor S.
I love raspberry flavored anything lol. The raspberry flavor in this drink pairs perfectly with the tea. However, I'm not a huge fan of the 'sparkling' tea part. It kind of threw me off. Not a bad taste, just not a huge fan. If you like sparkling drinks, it's worth a shot trying it. These are pretty easy to locate at gas stations or grocery stores.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE raspberry iced tea and this tastes so good!! I try to drink as much water as I can but when I need something different and with some taste to it, this is it!
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
So convenient, I love the packaging. It’s easy for traveling you can bring the little canister or you could grab a few packets and throw it in your bag. Not constant mixing pour it into your bottle and give it a little shake and your good to go. The raspberry taste is delicious not overpowering you’ll forget you even drinking tea that just how yummy it taste. The perfect amount of sugar so don’t need any packets. I definitely recommend this too a tea lover try something a little different Lipton® Raspberry Sparkling Iced Tea 5 stars over here.
Ruth R.
Santa Maria, CA
Lipton tea has to be one of the best teas ever after a hot day. Its has a more natural taste to it than others. Sometimes they have really amazing offers. I love to packing looks so chic and cool at the same time. I would totally buy this again.. like tomorrow. :b
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
I like the Lipton Sparkling Iced Tea in Raspberry. I really like the flavor. I buy these all the time for myself. They are affordable. The kids do like them as well. The packaging is nice. It does come in another flavor but raspberry is my favorite.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
I am a huge fan of all types of tea, but I did NOT like this tea one bit. Perhaps it is just personal preference, but the tea flavor combined with the carbonation of a soda really put me off. I could not enjoy drinking the beverage because the taste was too strange for my liking.
Nida S.
I don't usually enjoy Lipton Teas, I find them to be too weak. Yet this sparkling iced tea with raspberries is just so good. It was a wonderful iced tea flavor with real raspberry taste and it isn't too fuzzy but just enough. I highly recommend that you try it out for yourself too, especially during the spring and summer time!
LaKeisha H.
Huntsville, AL
My local grocery store sold these individually. I purchased one, and was head over heels. No way should something with only 70 calories taste this good. The next week I went searching for them in the cooler section, they were GONE! Once I got home, I ordered them from Amazon. They're yummy. I will continue to buy these.