BY LIPTON #58 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Lipton’s expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton Iced Tea Mix to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family. Our Iced Tea Mixes are made from real tea leaves, real cane sugar and flavors sourced from natural sources, so the taste is always delicious and satisfying.

Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because it is tasty and refreshing. So don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the sweet, Raspberry filled flavor taste of Lipton Lemon Iced Tea Mix. A brilliant taste for a brighter day!

Lipton Iced Tea Mixes are the easiest way to prepare delicious and refreshing iced tea in just seconds. Just pour 4 tbsp of Lipton Iced Tea Mix in a glass, add 1 cup of cold water and enjoy a perfect glass of iced tea! This mix makes 10 quarts of iced tea.

At Lipton we never compromise on quality. Only the best tea leaves go into our iced tea mixes. All our tea leaves are sourced from around the world and expertly blended so you can enjoy a premium quality experience. You will reward yourself with the fresh, delicious taste that makes iced tea a great choice.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea Powder, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Natural Flavor, Red 40, Yellow 6

Lipton® Raspberry Iced Tea Mix
  • "It is also a great way to drink water instead of juice or soda. " in 1 review
  • "You can make it sweat or not to sweet it's up to you, my family loves it sweet!" in 1 review
Joss B.
Las Vegas, NV
Tasty! In my house of 5 It lasts us forever , Over a year! Good price! We buy from costco , I think for like 4 dollars not so sure! Affordable! I would buy again and again
Alix G.
I remember drinking so much! I drank this everyday tho I always had to put a lot to get a sweet enough flavor. I bought this again a while ago and I don't really reach for it at al since the one I got was lemon and the taste of lemon is so much stronger then the sweet I remember.
Laura R.
Is very good because you can prepare it every moment and it comes with included, you do not need to throw anything else and you can accompany it with meals! It is very practical and delicious its lemon flavor!
Jessmarie C.
One of my absolute favorites for iced tea beverages. Has a refreshing taste and doesn't make you feel like you have to drink water afterwards because it was too powdery or sugary. You can build up on the flavor which is gold. All around great product and I definitely recommend it.
Angelica P.
This is so good and it is so easy to prepare and a great way to drink lots of water I drink about 2 cups A day and the package is so big that it lasts a couple of weeks maybe even months The flavor is so so good it is like a sweet lemon flavored you guys should try it
Sakinah C.
This powdered tea is always a great option when looking to make a big refreshing pitcher of sweet tea. The hint of lemon is subtle and depending on the quantity used it isn't that sweet.
Yessenia L.
Best do it yourself iced tea ! One of my favorite flavors too ! I remember growing up with these and always coming home to a fresh cold pitcher ! It's so good even without adding sugar ! I would definitely purchases again and again till I grow old ! Xox
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love using this product. I am able to make my self a glass here and there. Definitely is a great flavor and amazing with ice! I think the packaging is nice and defiantly something I'd recommend to others. Always my go to ice tea!
Cindy T.
This ice tea brings back memories, we use to buy it all the time when I was a kid , so I bought it myself when I had my own home , it has a great taste , I think it's one of the best ice tea powders out there, plus it's easy to make.
Estefania S.
Chula Vista, CA
This summer I have made so much iced t because I cannot get enough of it. I bought little umbrellas for my cups and it's delicious and cute haha. With a little lemon on the side of my cup. So good and Snapchat ready
Alix G.
Is this on just normal flavor

back