Lipton® Raspberry Iced Green Tea Mix uploaded by Sarah B.

BY LIPTON #23 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

Lipton’s expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton Iced Tea Liquid Mix with Raspberry flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family. Our Iced Tea Liquid Mixes are made from real tea leaves and flavors from natural sources, so the taste is always delicious and satisfying. Lipton iced tea liquid mix is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is the perfect combination of sweetness and raspberry heaven. So don’t just default to the usual with your meals or in the afternoon. Enjoy the sweet, raspberry filled flavor taste of Lipton Raspberry Iced Tea Liquid Mix. A brilliant taste for a brighter day! Lipton Iced Tea Liquid Mixes are the easiest way to prepare delicious and refreshing iced tea in just seconds. Just squeeze a little or a lot to customize the perfect glass of iced tea to your taste. At Lipton we never compromise on quality. Only the best tea leaves go into our iced tea liquid mixes. All our tea leaves are sourced from around the world and expertly blended so you can enjoy a premium quality experience. You will reward yourself with the fresh, delicious taste that makes iced tea a great choice.

Buy on Walmart
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Lupton and all the products they make are awesome. I like this concentrated tea stuff because I dont have to worry about pre making tea and it's easy to take along if needed.
Cassidy J.
Queen City Texas
I try to stay healthy... but when I drink this I don’t feel like I’m being healthy but I am! It’s so delicious! There is a little room for improvement but it’s really good!
Kimberly N.
Tucson
best tea to have when your on the go and dont feel like tasting some plain water with just one squeeze your good to go i leave one at my work as well ! and carry one in my purse
Kyrstine G.
This tea is so good and it has so many flavors and tastes so delightfully. It met my expectations so well and I would most definitely get it again because it tastes so good and it’s amazing as heck....
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The Rasberry Iced green tea taste AMAZING. It is by far one of my favorite teas. It has alot more flavor than other Green teas on the market and exceeded my expectations, i would for sure purchase this tea again. It makes green tea not taste so plain i love it!
Raylene C.
Orange, CA
Love having tea nice and cold with lots of ice I usually mix the tea with some mango aloe which is very refreshing and taste really good I also add chi seeds to it extra fiber and add some frozen strawberries or raspberries to it love it and taste really good.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
This is one of the easiest things to use for tea. I love the versatility of this product. It is easy to keep in the office and add to water any time. The price is also great for the amount of concentrate that can be used.
Rachel G.
The flavor is good. I love the convenience. Beware - if you drink too much of this it may upset your belly. - speaking from experience here. I dont know if it's the type of sweetener they use on the product or something else, but I refuse to purchase it anymore because of the abdominal discomfort is caused after a couple glasses
Ice tea is perfect for anything!!!! If I want to have a hydrating drink I always make myself this tea. Not only does it taste really good but it doesn't take too long to do it!!!!
Jessica C.
I love drinking tea hot or cold. Lupton Raspberry Iced Green Tea Mix is perfect for the whole family. It is refreshing and tastes great. It is great for family gatherings or a great change of pace drink for when you want something other than water.