BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

About the product

• Lipton
  • Hong Kong
  • Oolong Milk Tea
  • Rich
  • Smooth

Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I love this light and great flavored tea. This is awesome when you are sick and even when you are not. I enjoy drinking it all hours of the day. I did wish it was a little bit stronger in flavor, but i like it and buy it all the time cause it is affordable.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
This tea was a great tasting tea. My grandmother also enjoys this tea very much its inexpensive and and is well packaged. This is my go to tea whenever i start to crave tea in the morning. I would recommend this to anyone wanting market tea
Kristine D.
Taste good and soo refreshing. Great to drink in the morning and evening. It's has a great aroma and it's taset is soo light, giving you more of that refreshing feeling. Loving Lipton 🍵🍵🍵🍵
Paula R.
I love hot tea and this is one of my favorites to sit down and enjoy a cup of hot tea and relax... for us moms we know the best time to enjoy it is while its still hot even though sometimes we make it back to our cup when its cold
; )
Virmelys BM-166401 B.
8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100, DORAL,FL
Me encanta el sabor de este te!!! Lo probé una vez y no pude parar de tomarlo, a mí me encanta los te fríos! Solo me gustaría q estos te fueran más fáciles de encontrar en cualquier lugar
Ivana P.
This tea is my favorite, it's amazing taste is great for tricking the stomach when hungry. Helps me use the bathroom and cleanses my body. I drink it every morning!
Mimi R.
Shreveport, LA
MMMMmmmm!!!! Lipton Quality Mellow Taiwanese-Style Oolong MIlk Tea is a wonderful treat just for me that I dont have to share with the kiddos! One of my little vices!
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
I love ti the te cold lipton....
very good product are very healthy and have a very delicious taste for its great quality is always good are delicious my whole family takes lipton
Anastasia D.
Torrance, CA
Oolong tea is one of my favorites and I think that Lipton did a pretty good job--it wasn't awe-inspiring but it was definitely not bad. I would buy again.
Laura B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Lipton always has the bast taste and green teas are perfect hot and enjoyable! Soothing for a sore throat or just a sip of hot tea!

back