BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Direction: 1. Dissolve contents of 1 sachet into 150ml or 8oz hot water 2. Stir and serve hot. or serve with ice for cold drink

Buy on Amazon
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
What can I say? I love teas. I love black, white, green, fruit, and others. I think Lipton is good when you don't have enough time for real tea ceremony. I used to drink this tea every morning since I can remember myself. I drink it about 6 to 10 times a day, cause it gives me so much energy and power. Tea is everything!
Chelsea S.
Lipton never fails in my family. My mom makes regular sweet tea almost every week and it always turns out delicious! I am currently drinking green tea and it is delicious. Im excited to try other flavors!
Priscilla M.
Belleville, NJ
Lipton is always the best type of tea. My family loves it. We are big tea drinkers. I was raised on Lipton so that has always been my favorite. The value is great and so is the price. Love it
KATHERINE P.

The Lipton for me is something heavenly, without doubt the best no intention to belittle any other brand since I know and have tried is this, I recommend it with my eyes closed because it has never left me badly and taste it certainly is quality but if they recommend a way to take him down to color and often put yellow teeth and that's pretty unpleasant and very disappointing.
Marqus E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This product is so delicious. It has a great smooth taste and is just minty enough without being overpowering. Highly recommended for any green tea or matcha lover!!!This product is so delicious. It has a great smooth taste and is just minty enough without being overpowering. Highly recommended for any green tea or matcha lover!!!
Mariela G.
Hong Kong style tea is my favorite. I feel like it isn't as bitter as other teas that I try. So, if the reason why you do not try tea is because you don't like the bitterness, I'd recommend it :) also not to mention Lipton is my favorite brand of tea.
Lisa H.
Kalkaska, MI
You'll really enjoy the refreshing Tate of Lipton Mellow Hong Kong style 3 in 1 Yuan Yang tea!! It's good hot or cold!! I was pleasantly surprised at its deliciousness!! And you will be too!! Very nice packaging!! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!!
Martha C.
Miami
I fell in love with this and how good it taste. It isn't so expensive so i think is affordable and of course it is totally worth the price encause is so good.
Adeline L.
Humboldt, Tn
I love this, so hard to find. One of my friends sent this to me as a gift. If I could find more I'd be so happy. Reminds me of home and my childhood.
Kyleigh R.
Crosby, TX
This tea is great for a warm users day or a cool winters night!!! This tea keeps me wanting more after the very first sip! Deffinetly a solid 10