Lipton Pyramid Tea Forest Fruits uploaded by Marina Y.Lipton Pyramid Tea Forest Fruits uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY LIPTON

Lipton® Pyramid Forest Fruit is a flavoured black tea that is made from a blend of high grown teas,  strawberry, raspberry, red currant, blackberry and Cherry peices and flavours. The Pyramid bag allows all the flavours and aromas to be infused into the tea. This berry medley delivers an amazing aroma and refreshing taste to surprise the senses. This tea has a bright red-brown hue when infused and is ideal to drink without milk or sugar.

Buy on Amazon
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Okay, my aunt send me that because she loves tea. This isn't exception is very delicious in flavor and aroma.
Reina R.
Djelfa
Ummm it's look like very delicious . To be honest I just taste the green tea flavour and it was awesome and I want to taste this one .I just expected to be a nice flavour  because I like the mix with fruits and black tea I want to add something that I advices people to try it .
Marina Y.
Athens, Greece
this is my absolute favorite tea.It really calms me down and it's a great companion when I'm reading a book. It smells fantastic and the smell is just so awesome