BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton® Pyramid English Breakfast is a full-bodied blend of Ceylon and Indian Teas with no bitter after taste that makes ideal for black tea drinkers.  The pyramid pod allows room for maximum infusion to deliver a medium brown hue with lots of flavour. The pyramid bags improve infusion  so that we can use large leaves like a loose leaf tea.

• "I prefer mine iced, sometimes I add fresh mint!" in 1 review
Deanna C.
Franklin, TN
Lipton English Breakfast tea is an age-old tradition in my family. Tea time? Turn to lipton! We've been buying this tea for over 20 years. The price and the taste are the best, and it never fails to be just as delicious as I remember! I will always buy Lipton.
Kassiah P.
The southern staple tea! It's affordable and good quality. It's my go to brand when I'm hosting a part and need to make A LOT of sweet tea. You can find it anywhere. I recommend this brand because the other pricier brands aren't entirely different.
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
I love black tea and the way they designed the pyramids makes it easier too sit in the cup without pulling the string all the way in. Taste great iced or hot I love with tea bags how you can control how light or strong the tea is.
💫Yasmina |.
My go to warm tea. This is pretty much the only brand of tea you find in my house. I love to have it in the morning when I get up before work. It gets my my day started and puts my in a good mood.
amber s.
i just like regular hot lipton black tea. i like my tea strong so im always having to add to bags to my cup. and also tons of sugar. i make myself a cup every morning while getting my son ready for school. and also my fiance and i will each have a cup later at night and go out on our deck and jus sip and talk.
Selah G.
Gulf Breeze, FL
i love these so much!! i have a cup every morning. definitely my favorite tea. if you mix in a little honey its the best. its not very expensive and im beyond pleased with it. i would definitely buy it again!
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My mom used lipton black tea to make her sun tea when i was a kid, so of course i carried that little summertime treat into my adulthood. This always comes out so tasty!
Nino N.
I love the packaging, it is easy to make yourself a hot good tea and enjoy yourself. However I prefer Lipton's fruit teas. This one is nothing extraordinary, just good old black tea which is so pleasant when sweet enough. It is cheap and tasty, maybe it does not even recommendation, people drink it anyway.
Rusti H.
What can I say this is my favorite black tea. The first one I've tried I've tasted many but I always come back to lift it. Nice great strong flavor. Stila Great Taste at a great price.
Shannon L.
Great flavor- not too intense. The unique new bag gives the tea a fun, fresh feel plus allows you to actually see what you are putting in your cup! I prefer mine iced, sometimes I add fresh mint!