BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton Purple Acai Blueberry Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with flavors of purple acai and blueberries to give you the perfect cup.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Purple Acai Blueberry Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

Green Tea, Hibiscus Flowers, Natural Flavor, Roasted Chicory Root, Modified Corn Starch, Pomegranate Juice Solids, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Soy Lecithin

• Lipton tea is my fav. Is this flavor amazing too?2 Answers
  • It is better hot or cold? It sounds good!1 Answers
  • What does it actually taste like? it sounds tasty4 Answers
Christine D.
Lipton Green Tea SuperFruit in Mangosteen peach taste so good! I warm a cup of water in the microwave for 1 min and 30 secs. Then, add the Tea bag and let it steep for 2 minutes less. I add 3 scoops of sugar to sweeten it. My 11 year old son and I love the this flavor so much! Its light and fresh tasting! Very affordable and lots of varietys to choose from.
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
Lipton® Purple Acai Blueberry Green Tea This scanner is pulling up the wrong tea but I posted a picture below. The Pure Green Tea is my favorite by far. I love how the taste is so fresh. I drink this before breakfast and have now supplemented green tea with my coffee. It was a healthier choice and gives me the energy needed without a crash later.
Nava S.
I don’t really like green tea, and tried this as a sample at Costco. To my surprise, it was actually pretty good. It’s very refreshing and a healthier alternative than most drinks. I have yet to buy a full box of these.
Mimi F.
Purple Acai Blueberry tea by Lipton is one of my favorites.......hot or cold. During the cold winter months I drink it hot and it is so soothing. When the weather is hot, cold and icy is the way to go. The first time I tried this tea, it became my favorite. I recommend you try this tea.......it’s delicious.
Bri L.
Bristol, TN
LOVE this stuff. It's so good. I like it hot or cold, I honestly don't care either way. It's freaking delicious. The cold way is refreshing, so I drink it like that most often. The flavor is delicious and I can't get enough of it.
Krystal M.
Love this tea! I feel like because it has a blend of green tea with blueberries and acai that it takes away the bitter taste of green tea. When I am drinking this tea, it makes me feel good. I love that it isn't expensive like a lot of brands neither.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I've tried many different Lipton flavors and this one is my favorite so far. It works well alone but can also be sweetened with honey. Would recommend this flavor to friends. The price is affordable.
Andrea S.
HUMBLE, TX
I am a fan of teas and lipton is one of my favorites brands. This product have and small and easy to use package. The flavor is amazing and so authentic for the Acai and Blueberry that I love. If you want to drink a great drink, don't think twice to buy this perfect tea.
tiffany J.
Florissant, MO
Delicious. Never gets old. Very affordable. Lipton never lets me down. Great hot or cold. The tag should have some type of coating in case it gets dropped the the pot so it won't get soggy.
Miranda D.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Recently, I haven't been able to get enough of this tea. I drink it atleast twice a week. My only complaint is that I feel like you have to leave the tea bag in for quite a while before you get a strong flavor.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
What does it actually taste like? it sounds tasty
Yarlene Z.
Philadelphia, PA
How do you prepare your tea?
Raquel  W.
What other flavors are there to choose from?
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
Do you prefer this hot or cold?
Alex C.
Lipton tea is my fav. Is this flavor amazing too?