Lipton PureLeaf Unsweetened Iced Tea 16 oz uploaded by Ariel W.

BY PURE LEAF

Lipton pureleaf unsweetened iced tea 16 oz, 6 pk see more...

Lipton PureLeaf Unsweetened Iced Tea 16 oz
  • "Love these especially the extra sweet ones so good and I love the glass bottles not too expensive either" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product. " in 1 review
Crystal C.
Corning, NY
The only pre-made tea that I will drink. I have been drinking this brand for years and I swear by it's taste being true to real brewed tea, except for sometimes I can taste the absobic acid, it tastes a little like lemon. I love Lipton Pure Leaf it's my favorite beverage.
Arlene K.
I love tea, especially if it's on a hot summer day. I really like Lipton pure leaf because it's naturally brewed with tea leaves. However I like my teas extra sweet
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
This Lipton Iced tea can be loaded with sugar if you don't buy like the 'pure leaf' and 'diet'. For my honest opinion, a tea company should never make overly sugar almost candied iced tea like they have fruit punch and just really bad sugar teas. I love their pure iced tea though, it tastes very crisp- real and it's worth the buy. Serve them chill on a hot summer day. I buy mine from my local corner store and or even Walmart.
Merranda H.
This is my absolute favorite drink!
This is some of the best tea I've ever had! It's a refreshing tea that's not too sweet and has real sugar. I can't stand artificial sweeteners so I'm glad they didn't ruin this tea with them. The price is a bit on the high side but it's understandable since it is actually brewed tea and not some powder that was mixed with water. They're great to have on hand!
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
This unsweetened iced tea is good. Much better than the powder teas. I don't like powdered teas unless it's the only thing to drink. I only drink tea all day. It's always either heat brewed Lipton or Pure Leaf teas. I also use Lipton 's Cold Brew when I can't brew a full pot fast enough. The cold brew works in a pinch. I highly recommend any Lipton product!!
MELISSA B.
This tea is a very popular tea and its commonly off the shelf when I go to get some for my friend.  He loves this tea and is very disappointed when its not available.  I prefer something sweeter however this is a fantastic unsweetened tea. I also enjoy drinking this tea from a glass bottle.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Great to take to work with you for a refreshing drink.  I am a repeat consumer for sure.  easy to grab and go when you are in a hurry.  No room for improvement and nice packaging for sure.  I love these when I am in a rush.  I will buy these again for sure.  Love my tea
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is some of the best un-sweet tea in my opinion. I really like the taste it is just perfect. I would totally recommend this product to someone that loves un-sweet tea because this is the bomb, even someone that doesn't normally like un-sweet tea I think would really like this, I sure do.
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
I am a HUGE tea drinker. I do not add sugar to any of my tea, so anytime I find unsweetened tea pre-made, I am so very happy. I have a hard time finding it in the stores sometimes. When I do find it, I buy it in bulk. I love my tea, especially in the summertime when I am on the go!!
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
I don't like my tea to taste like grass and to be too sweet. I love these because I feel like I get the benefits of tea without having to sacrifice the taste;) I love drinking this in the summer. Put ice in your favorite cup and fill it up. It is sooooooooo good!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Do like unsweetened or sweet tea?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this have lots of sugar ?