BY PURE LEAF #20 in Tea

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Lipton PureLeaf Sweet Tea 64oz see more...

Eryn L.
Shady Side, MD
I like the extra sweet (purple label) a little bit more, because when i get sweet tea, i like it extra sweet! But if my extra sweet isn’t available, this will do just fine. If I’m not making my tea at home, I’m grabbing this brand!
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
I love Lipton brand, just not a fan of their already bottled drinks. I'd prefer to brew my tea. The sweet tea just isn't sweet enough, or maybe it's just not the kinda sweet I like in my tea. I'll continue to purchase Lipton tea bags, just not these bottled drinks.
Kasalyn S.
Westminster, SC
I really enjoy this much more than I had expected to. When I first bought this I wasn’t sure if it would taste like a real “southern sweet tea.” To my surprise I loved it and love keep some bottles on hand when I don’t have any other tea made in my home!
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
This tea is better than some of the other pre-made teas that are available. I like my tea to be really sweet but this one has just a hint of sweetness to it so I don’t feel like it should be called sweet tea. But it’s still got a decent flavor.
Shanice D.
Baltimore , MD
When I’m out and moving around I always stop and get this tea. Especially the sweet tea. It has a taste that reminds you of the south. The price is very inexpensive and it’s good. I will definitely buy this every chance I get. Good tea!!!
Rebecca L.
Erie
This is my absolute favorite sweet tea on the market!! I friend of mine actually recommended this to me, after I tried it i was hooked! It has such a nice natural flavor and it's not super sweet which is why I love it! I would recommend
Stori L.
PureLeaf Sweet Tea is to DIE for. Living in the south, you know a sweet tea on a hot day is essential. The presweetened sweet tea version is perfectly balanced. Not too sweet, not too unsweet. It’s completely a staple in my fridge during the hotter months, and idk what I would do with out it! I love it.
Alex L.
West Lafayette
Pure Leaf Sweet Tea is the closest to homebrew I have ever come across. (It may even be better than my mom's, but don't tell her that) The sweetness is perfect and there is no bad aftertaste I adore the Pure Leaf line of iced tea.
Natasha W.
Northport
Living in Alabama, I’ve learned to love sweet tea. This tea is good for Southerns that have moved to the North and forgot what good sweet tea tastes like. This stuff isn’t “bad” but it’s definitely not sweet enough for the south
Cai L.
Los Angeles
After Arizona's teas changed, I decided to give this one a shot. I was amazed because it tasted like another tea I constantly long for (that tea happens to only be available in Taiwan). I have been a proud customer since.